• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I the only one who is happy with their current gaming system?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i'm happy with my console but i end up getting the new one just before the next is released
me: yes a PS3 :cool:
internet: PS4 rumours
me: life you cold hearted ass hole -_-

so i'll be getting a PS4 when the PS5 is announed

I got the PS1 when the PS2 was released... :cool:

I love this gen. Especially the 360.
Well, I did up until my first 360 rrod'd, now I just worry when it'll happen again. But if I'm honest, I find Live better than PSN, and I prefer the achievement system to the Trophy system... (sorry Sony fans)

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'm happy with my current gaming system: The PC.

My PC runs pretty much everything at a decent level so i've never got much to complain about.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't want to change my PC or PS3 for another 2 years. Certainly the PS3 anyway. I don't want a PS4 right away as I don't even know if I'll like any of the games...plus they're trying to push the whole social side of gaming>_<

Rayl

If i get anything it'll probably be a Wii U and even then it depends on what they end up making for it, if it's nothing i like the look of then screw it.

Rayl

I'd get it just for Bayonetta 2 :3

Honestly i share that feeling but i need more then one game to justify the console, it's why i don't have a Vita. If i could justify a purchase with one game alone i'd be playing Persona 4: Golden by now.

Mind you, i say that but if a Super Robot Wars game got an official translation and put on a console i'd be ****ing there, so i'm a major hypocrite saying all that.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Honestly i share that feeling but i need more then one game to justify the console, it's why i don't have a Vita. If i could justify a purchase with one game alone i'd be playing Persona 4: Golden by now.

Mind you, i say that but if a Super Robot Wars game got an official translation and put on a console i'd be ******* there, so i'm a major hypocrite saying all that.

I'd only get the Vita because of Uncharted, but then it's a bit of a waste of money.
Release a DMC game on there and I'd feel different about getting it (So I guess that makes my a hypocrite too :lol: ).

Plus, I only bought a 360 because of DMC4... (and the 360 was cheaper then the PS3 at the time).

Rayl

I'm pretty sure Super Robot Wars is the only exception i'd make, simply because at this point it would take a miracle for somebody to actually translate them again. I currently make do with just playing them in Japanese but it's just not the same :(

Bayonetta 2 is quite tempting though, give me a GOOD Zelda title and some decent and well thought out third party titles that aren't just gimmicky and i'll happily throw some money Nintendo's way but a PS4 or a 720? I don't think Sony or Microsoft are in the right mindset making these new consoles, they've lost sight of what's important and until they prove themselves otherwise, i have no interest in dealing with them anymore.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not excited about any new generation of consoles at the moment. It doesn't feel like a new generation but a simple extension of the current one. I will eventually wind up with probably a ps4 or something but not right away. The motivation for me getting a ps4 will probably lie the most in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and Little Big Planet 3.

I'm cool with my current consoles though. I have almost every gaming platform imaginable. That being said, I mostly play my SNES, NES, N64, PS2, and Gamecube more than anything. I let my brother keep just all the current generation consoles except my PS3. That's the only current generation console I play the most simply because I have my Little Big Planet 2, Batman:Arkham City, Red Dead Redemption, and DmC I'm currently still playing. Got Far Cry 3 though recently for half price thanks to a buddy of mine who works at Gamestop and I've been in to that. It's like I'm living out my Rambo fantasy I had when I saw First Blood as a kid in a video game. Closest thing to it.

I'm happy with my current console. I'm happier though with my older ones. Old school still rules kiddies. I stand by that always.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I am always happy to upgrade if the console offers full backwards compatibility. If it doesn't, then I don't want it because it will be utterly useless to me.

Having said that, I switch between my PC and my 360 so what I can't get on the next gen console I guess I can just enjoy on my PC... looking SO much better too

Dark Drakan

Admin
Over Christmas I had about 10 games to get through, some of which im still getting through & there are games ive finished I want to replay again. I still have some unopened from Christmas & other games that have just been released or not out yet that I want. There is still plenty of life in my 360 yet for me & im in no rush to quickly move onto a new console until its gaming catalogue has been fleshed out a little.

Top Bottom