• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
I never cried of sadness, usually of pain

My cousin's dog dies, they cried a lot, but I didn't have a tear. My cousin asks why and I said I don't know

Even my Aunt dies, since everybody cried I never cried.

Am I a monster?

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
you sound like me. everyone in my family that knows me well enough will say that I'm a rock and that I don't really cry. oh sure, I'll get sad and depressed and not say a word to people, but not cry. I've only really cried because I was sad once. that one time was not so long ago, in fact, only two summers ago. it was the day before my b-day and my German Shepherd, whom we had taken to calling Max O Million, was lying on the floor, silent. I figured that I hadn't woken him up, so I decided to go on as if nothing happened. hours later and I was still the only one up and he hadn't moved, so I decided for him that it was time to eat. so I called his name, but he didn't move. I shook him, but he didn't move.

that's when it hit me. I cried out his name, but still he lay there. I broke down and hugged him and cried...for the first time in a very, very long time, I cried for something worth crying about.

so in response to your question, no. you can't be a monster just because you don't cry, even for those closest to you. for if that makes you a monster, then the world is full of monsters, me included.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Your not a monster. Your just not a p***y :lol: Just kidding folks calm down. You just don't cope with things by crying, I don't either. I usually make jokes about the things that get me down. I.E. My teachers 9 old daughter died of cancer or something (I'm not quite sure) the next day I told a lot of jokes about her:

Knock knock

who's there?

Not caroline (last name kept all secret and s*** :p)

(To be honest I wasn't really sad so much as I was shocked that she had died)

Suffice to say it p***ed a lot of people off. My intentions were not malicious that is just how I cope with things. One of my aunts died (I was like 10) and I never cried, mostly because I didn't know her that well. To me she was just another random lady that had died. My cat which I had known since I was 1 and a half had died when I was 15...I knew him since before I even knew I knew him!!! he died and I cried the whole day and basically shut myself out from the rest of the world. I cried for what I felt was worth crying for. Your friends pet and your aunt just don't mean that much to you, that doesn't make you a monster. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ehm, the forum is not here for your mental support. And either way if it bothers you so much then you're not a monster, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom