• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alright guys im made this to apologize

VergilNeroDante

Think what people need to realise is that it is simply a game, nothing more & not something to get so worked up about. Think some people forget that there are people behind the profiles & posts and they have feelings too. There is no need to get so upset over something that is simply a form of media that you have to personally insult someone or get into arguments about it. We know fans are passionate (as they are with anything) but there isnt any need to ever get personal etc.

I'm sure we understand that much, but thing's just get out of hand and sometimes it can't be helped. Sure resolving the issues is the best solution but at times things will get out of hand. I personally don't like the reboot because of the changes and of other various reasons, while others will support it because it is something that could possibly refreshen the series as well. We, who support the original, hope that Capcom doesn't throw the original out and cover it with the DmC that is being released here soon. That being said, that is one major concern we fans, of the original are worried about. The original has so much potential even now after 4 games have been released, don't you think it's time to fill in the gaps and story, and explaining everything that was left unsaid? I believe so. A game might be a game to some, probably to someone like yourself, but those dedicated to the actual reasons behind the games, and things changing and not being explained is what causes people to dislike certain aspects whenever things change. The original DMC can and should continue in my opinion. Capcom should sit down and answer all the possible questions that will quite us raging fans down. From there we could possibly understand a little bit better about the original series than having to experience it through a reboot.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The original has so much potential even now after 4 games have been released, don't you think it's time to fill in the gaps and story, and explaining everything that was left unsaid? I believe so. A game might be a game to some, probably to someone like yourself, but those dedicated to the actual reasons behind the games, and things changing and not being explained is what causes people to dislike certain aspects whenever things change.

Ive been waiting for a sequel to Shenmue II for over 10 years so yeah I know that feeling well.

Reactions: V

VergilNeroDante

Ive been waiting for a sequel to Shenmue II for over 10 years so yeah I know that feeling well.

Well with the reboot coming soon, i hope that Capcom will consider making a few more original DMC titles that explains everything, from Vergil to Nero to Dante and their past.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I think we all know what happens when passionate fans are not happy.

If you can survive the Halo developer forums, you've seen it all.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The reason I wrote this is because, I'm here to apologize for hitting on this new reboot for all the negative backlash I have given towards it. I know there are supporters for it, while others have their own opinion regarding how bad it is and its overall flaws. I'm apologizing to those that I simply lashed at in hatred towards their support for this reboot. While myself I am not getting the game because of my stubborn reasons but because I enjoy the original much more and I find them very entertaining and fun. With this new direction of the series, I am hoping the original will continue for at least a few more games to help clear anything up from the past. Maybe Capcom might learn something from Ninja Theory as far as story telling goes and then begin their project of Devil May Cry 5. I have faith that DMC 5 will come, but I say why not just create and continue for both sides you know? Make everyone happy, but we gamers of an awesome series know that nothing will completely satisfy us, we will obviously find something to b*tch about.

So to those supporting the Reboot I'm taking the time to apologize ahead of time for all the remarks i made towards you and the Reboot. So if you will, take this apology and accept me for my opinions towards the reboot, I myself, will try to not to think harshly on the game or the desicions of others. A game is a game whether we like it or not and I know that we will all come to accept things sooner or later.

Thanks for reading, I wasnt sure where to post this.

It cost us nothing to have faith and believe in that. :)

Top Bottom