• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Elder Scrolls!

Angsty Panda

Rainbow poweranger, and former cat owner
Although I love DMC The Elder Scrolls is probably my favorite game series. I noticed that there was a thread for Skyrim but no thread for Elder Scrolls in general. So I have made one for anyone who would like to discuss these games and how awesome they are!

KRSkull

The elder scrolls is a great series. but it can become better

for example in Skyrim they did a great with being caught up in a civil war and you have to make some moral choices. but the downfall is there is no difference between joining one of the two sides.

Angsty Panda

Yes, and the dark brotherhood kind of sucked. I felt like once I did the main quest for it there was nothing else to do. The assassinations were boring. I think they should have put more creative ways to kill people in the game.

Dante47

Yes, and the dark brotherhood kind of sucked. I felt like once I did the main quest for it there was nothing else to do. The assassinations were boring. I think they should have put more creative ways to kill people in the game.
To be far, it wasn't too bad. I felt the story it had and the choices you made felt more unique and made it way more memorable.

KRSkull

You know there is one thing i didn't get. I have played Morrowind, Oblivion and skyrim. and in all games you always start as a prisoner. and they never explained how you ended up as a prisoner.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im a big Elder Scrolls fan too, currently working my way through the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim.

Dante47

In Skyrim, it's because you were caught trying to sneak past the border into Skyrim.

Angsty Panda

Elder scrolls online looks really good. Although I feel like they could really **** it up.

Dante47

Elder scrolls online looks really good. Although I feel like they could really **** it up.
Well, not much has been announced. One good thing is that the game will feature RTC like other games. It's too early to pass judgement, so all we can do is wait until some gameplay comes out.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Guys what do you think about the elder scrolls online?

Im not a huge MMO fan but if any game world has enough lore and places to explore in that sort of style its The Elder Scrolls. I still think they would have been better working on a drop-in co-op sort of experience where up to 4 people could simply join your game world in Skyrim.

Top Bottom