• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Demon619

Deadman walking
KID BUU ROCKS!!!!

Kid Buu For the Win!

kid_buu_by_rongs1234-d4h04w7.jpg

Demon619

Deadman walking
I do wish things weren't like they were in the series, like way too much Goku favoritism & Vegeta getting overshadowed so much.
Vegeta is smarter & should've become stronger then Goku early Dragon Ball Z series.

I don't think anyone can disagree that thoughout the series since he appeared, Vegeta always got screwed.

Oh and I don't mean he was never noticed, he just NEVER got to be the big winner in the end, it was always Goku, Gohan, or Trunks (and trunks himself only got to win like twice). He has always been overshadowed. Dosen't anyone else think Vegeta diserved one big win in the series? I mean he never got to be the big hero or something like that.

The closet thing we got to Vegeta being the big hero was with Majin Buu, and yet that got screwed up when Vegeta died (and came back) and Buu lived on.That was bull. Vegeta has the best attacks (Final Flash is the most epic attack in my opinion) and the best speaches in the entire series, he deserved something after everything he went through.

And don't get me started with GT, that just made it worse when he got to SSJ4 and still didn't get to do anything Epic.

And have you noticed the movies? Vegeta got stuck with Piccolo's job as the bad guys got stronger. Make a badass entrenece, engadge the enemy for about five seconds, and then get the crap beaten out of him. You'd think they would have givin some characters like Vegeta some fame in the movies due to them being non canon,but they still got the shaft.

Vegeta has always been one of my favorte heros in the series, and its sad he never got the credit he deserved.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yea lol i saw it a faw seconds ago.
I think it's barely started or whatever idk lol.
DragonBall CS starts 222 years after the end of DragonBall Z it's about twins Steffon and Cooper the great(x5) grandsons of Goku and Vegeta.
Back to Dragon Ball GT.
I agree the Dragon Ball series ended with Dragon Ball GT & the official 1st english dubbed movies.
I do wish things weren't like they were in the series, like way too much Goku favoritism & Vegeta getting overshadowed so much.
Vegeta is smarter & should've become stronger then Goku early Dragon Ball Z series.
In the words of Caption Ginyu and Vegeta, Son Goku is a natural born superb fighter. Border line a mutation because Son Goku had that power to do things no Saiyan could dream of.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Senzu Beans healed him but Son trained hard to become strong. Son Goku fights to become better and better. A simple goal Vegeta had many goals and in the end only a few became reality. Vegeta is smarter than Son Goku but Goku is just that good of a fighter. Yes Vegeta can become strong to but we won't because Son Goku is just "one step ahead of him."

Top Bottom