• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alex Mercer vs Dante

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
You're not about to tell me he just dodges his way up to Dante and then consumes him are you? Because i'm PRETTY sure that Dante has Mercer beat when it comes to dodging stuff.

Cause, you know, trickster. It's a thing.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You're not about to tell me he just dodges his way up to Dante and then consumes him are you? Because i'm PRETTY sure that Dante has Mercer beat when it comes to dodging stuff.

Cause, you know, trickster. It's a thing.

Trickster may allow him to dodge by side swiping out of the way, but it's not gonna be that big of a problem. He'll just use whipfist to get Dante. If Nero can get Dante with his DB, then that doesn't say a lot about Dante's speed. Plus Alex has his own style of trickster while flying through the air that allows him to quickly swoop himself out of situations.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
How does dmc1 Dante come to a close fight but dmc3 Dante is definitely? You ARE aware that in terms of power Dante's power from lowest to highest is:

DMC3
DMC1
DMC4
DMC2

...right?

But yeah i don't imagine Mercer would win.

i the reason i say dante dmc 3 is a def is because in terms of weapons dmc3 dante had more weapons and 5 different styles including slowing time and duplicating himself while dmmc 1 dante had just weapons so dmc 3 is a def dmc 1 close fight but a win

Top Bottom