• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Agony (2017 Horror game)

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
104_mid2.jpg

http://agonygame.com/

So yeah, I wasn't happy when RE7 apparently adopted the Walking & Hiding Simulator and I won't be playing RE7 because a Walking & Hiding Simulator is not what I go to Resident Evil for.

But Agony's art style and bloody demonic nature has hooked me.
This is a Walking & Hiding Simulator I'd be interested in checking out because I really really like how Hell has been explored in my video games, from Devil May Cry to Doom to God of War to Dante's Inferno and so on, the video game versions of Hell has always been an interesting adventure for me and this game looks like it will continue that.

So yeah Agony is something I'm looking forward to, 2016 had me venture into hell with a shotgun and chainsaw, I'm down with 2o17 having me escape hell by trying to meet up with the women who has a f**ked up face and nice tits.

Anyone else here looking forward to this game?​

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Based on what the website says about possession and what not, I'm betting it'll be puzzle based.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Nothing wrong in having a horror game based on puzzles rather than combat. In fact, I find it fits the genre a lot better.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
game based on puzzles lacks replay ability and usually dies out after one play through.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Doesn't change my point, I still find puzzles a better fitting choice for a horror game rather than combat. Especially the not really deep one that is commonly found in these games.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
this game is so ****ed up.. it's like satanic demonic biblical hell, i chickened out already..

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Watched about 20 minutes of gameplay, and it honestly didn't seem all that compelling.

Looking more forward to Scorn. That horror game inspired by H.R. Giger's work.

Top Bottom