• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Adios, kids

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've debated long and hard for weeks on end whether or not to make this thread.
I think it'd be best and decent of me to do so, rather than just pulling a Houdini.

So! I'll be taking my leave from the forum. I've been inactive recently (by my standards anyway), for more reasons than the obvious holiday season taking up all my time. I won't bore you with said reasons, though.

I'll do my best to keep in touch with all my off-forum friends.
As for everyone else who cares or saw me as an ally, it was good knowing you.
Keep this place going full-steam ahead, guys. Upwards and onwards, as they say.

Whether this is a permanent or a temporary goodbye:

tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *clings to your leg* Don't leave.... T-T *sniffles**going to miss you on here*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Huggles* I'll miss seeing you, here. :( But, I'll definitely keep in touch with you on FB, and everywhere else I have you.

Yeah, that's right--you can never leave me... ;) 'Kay, I'm done sounding stalkerish now...

I hope you come back, one day. ^^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man, I remember when we became friends back on the old forums...

I hope you do well in your travels no matter where life takes you.

"Hey Dante! Will we meet again?"
*smirks, walks away and waves*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Goodbye Dante's Stalker. You will be missed. Take care and good luck to you with wherever life takes you. Hope to see you return one day but either way, nice to of known you.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You were starting to "Like" my posts recently too! Why must the good ones leave?! Why?! :blush: We didn't talk but you seemed nice so I hope you return some day so we can all grow old together! :cool:

Top Bottom