• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About Crisis Core

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I know it's about a game other than DMC, but this is the General Gaming Discussion. Why, when Genesis quotes from LOVELESS, does he hold a dumbapple in his hand???:huh:

Keaton

Premium
Before I try and anwser your question, can I ask, have you played Crisis Core, and if you have played it...have you beaten the games main storyline?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;176713 said:
Before I try and anwser your question, can I ask, have you played Crisis Core, and if you have played it...have you beaten the games main storyline?

Pretty much this, the whole thing with the apple is actually rather a major plot point, and if you haven't finished it or even played it, it's a massive spoiler.

Keaton

Premium
If you have beaten Crisis Core then...

...you should remember that Genesis as a Child lived on a wealthy plantation where Dumbapples grew. Genesis and Angeal were close friends and shared the Dumbapples together.

Dumbapples only grow in Banora, it 'was' a mystery, however its pretty much certan that they only grow in Banora because of the prescence of the Lifestream and also the Goddess' Materia.

It is also a very long running and obvious clue as to where Genesis' centre of operations is, since in every scene (nearly) he is holding a Dumbapple.

As for why Genesis quotes Loveless AND holds a Dumbapple at the same time, naturally Genesis deduces that the Godess' Gift is in Banora.

If anyone wants to expand on this, feel free... ^_o

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
^ Oh yeah I remember. Thanks. High-five :lol: !
Oh and another question: at the end of Crisis Core, where Genesis, Zack, Cloud and Lazard (as an Angeal copy) were near that chair, Genesis sais:
"The gift of the Goddess..."
Zack sais: "This apple?"
Genesis denies, and he sais Angeal. Does that mean that Angeal is the gift of the Goddess??? But in the last fight with Zack, Genesis sais that the gift of the Goddess is only in Banora or something like that.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
Angeal was born in Banora, and grew up with Genesis,so it could have something to do with that. And you probobly couldnt take that line literally anyway.

aka958

Don't trust people
No he isn't like that. after he said Angeal he said: "The dream came true".
But more than that I ain't having a clue.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
what do you mean he isnt like that exactly? like thats something out of his character to say?? if so id agree. its been a long time since iv played CC.
i dont know what hes talking about when he says the, "dream came true."
i actually dont remember those lines.:D

aka958

Don't trust people
I meant "it isn't like that". Anyways i think that he and Angeal had some kind of dream when they where young. And if you think about it then you see that Genesis had predict that Zack was going to Banora to face him.

Top Bottom