• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A year in the forum

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok this is like a montage of everything that has happened in the forum over the past year ..i will need help with this so if anyone is willing or bored over the christmas period , pm me and we should start with january 08 to april 08 and c how it is recieved , and if anyone is intrested there is a deadline , it has to be done by 31st december

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Has it been a whole year? Crikey! How flippin' long have I been here then? ^_^ I don't know if it's been 3 or 4 years...

Anywho, good luck with your montage! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I shall gladly assist you with this montage, but a lot of things have happened in the last year. Hopefully more people with partake in this, as two people alone can't possibly jot down all of the events/issues that have happened here in the last year without getting everybody's perceptions of these events. So count me in, and we'll see where we can go with this.

;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh... I am such a dippy plonker. I thought you meant you were compiling a montage of things that happened in the year to you, not the forum in general. My bad! I understand now. I'll help any way that I can! :D

Keaton

Premium
Lol a year already yeouch, man I feel ollld >.<

I'll happilly help out in whatever way I can :D

Top Bottom