• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A small victory today,the end of the "war" tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
*Intro of Blazing Transfer Studen Playing in the background of a blazing sun with me running and leaving a trail of fire while screaming.*

Yes,I'm back...*checks body*,and whole still.The police aren't such tough cookies after all.[At least not as much as the right supporters.]

What I mean,is that now,because of the crap that's going on,known as exams[school and university ones,belonging to the latter] the whole riots thingy has settled down[in quantity] but we are very frequently back with quality.

To sum it up : I'm still safe,though a tragedy has occured in the country but the ight is still on.While I'm going to be busy,I shall be here sometimes.

aka958

Don't trust people
Welcome back pal! Didn't notice you were gone. Or... Yeah I did.

Hope you'll be back to your regular postings and overusing the term ignorant on people yet again!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Quit acting like that. You don't actually mean that second statement, do you?

Anyway, I shouldn't start arguments. Welcome back, DB. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey, I've seen him say it many times. Why should I lie?

He've said it to me twice, I think.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Nyoh,here you mr grumpy,Spencks[Ace Ventura accent and voice.]

Plus : *Lightning barges in and hugs you.*

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;227769 said:
*Intro of Blazing Transfer Studen Playing in the background of a blazing sun with me running and leaving a trail of fire while screaming.*

Yes,I'm back...*checks body*,and whole still.The police aren't such tough cookies after all.[At least not as much as the right supporters.]

What I mean,is that now,because of the crap that's going on,known as exams[school and university ones,belonging to the latter] the whole riots thingy has settled down[in quantity] but we are very frequently back with quality.

To sum it up : I'm still safe,though a tragedy has occured in the country but the ight is still on.While I'm going to be busy,I shall be here sometimes.
Welcome back. Didn't realize you were gone, because I've read many posts of you lately. But it could be that those posts were old...

Police not tough cookies? Could it be that they ate too much doughnuts? :p

What riots, are you from Greece or Thailand?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Nyooo thanks for the warm welcomes.

As for the country : come on guys,you are so close and hasn't my location been a give away from the very beggining?

The G-spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom