• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a small question

if one is a supporter and wants to stop being one how does that person stops paying from his bank account into the forums admin account?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The matter in hand would need to be talked over by the member and the main admin. In this case you would have to talk to devilmaycry/Steve and inform him that you no longer wish to be a Supporter. As to what happens money wise I am not sure. Depending on the outcome I would assume you would get a refund, but that would be a one time only thing. Meaning afterwards if you do the same thing you will not have your money refunded. But as I am not Steve, I have no idea what would happen in said case and I have just given you my thoughts on it as to what I think would happen.

I hope this can be of some help to you at least bio, as to giving you a general idea of what might happen.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry for misunderstanding your original question there bio. Well what happens is you have to give your details via Paypal. I'm not sure if there is another way to pay, but I know that it is a safe and easy way ;)

You view the paid subscriptions by clicking Premium, as I am sure you know. Once you are viewing that you have three options.

To pay for a month >£1
To pay for a year >£10
To pay for a lifetime >£16

You click to pay for one month, and then give your details. You will then be made a Supporter for a month, and once that is up you will return to being a normal member. If that wasn't the right thing you were asking, then I apologize again.

But I hope that helped you in some way.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah he pretty much summed it up, as far as im aware it needs confirmation to renew subscription and if you dont then it reverts back.

Dark Drakan

Admin
biohazardmaster;144800 said:
ok one more question can i pay using pay pal from any country in the world or what?

As far as im aware it should accept paypal from any region.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just so everyone is aware, the staff here have absolutely no control over what PayPal does or does not do - that power rests with the member in question only. This is for your security as much as anything else and if you do not wish to be a recurring subscriber you need to sort that out within your own PayPal account.

As this service is automated, there are no refunds for subscriptions cancelled early although if you were to pay twice for the same thing by accident, inform Steve via email or PM and he can arrange the overpaid amount to be refunded to your PayPal account.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey guys,

In order to end a Premium Subscription, all you need to do is log into your PayPal area and finish it from there. You don't need to run anything by me and you certainly don't need my permission! It's not like you're under contract or anything! :p Just had to clear that up.

Top Bottom