• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

I got really close on DMC3, but I accidentally deleted my save file.

aoshi

Current mode of play is to use continues to beat bosses without using any support stars but with custom combos if not through for first time. Am on mission 19. Blob is sick. Its like cutting through slug with a razor blade. I think the creator is sick.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I personally don't have the kind of 100% completion drive,so I haven't done that.I play clearly for fun.But i try higher difficulties and lower to find the most fun and challenging apart from the normal gameplay.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I've beaten all the games in all modes except 3. I'm stuck on Mission 19 in DMD mode with Dante. I beat it with Vergil easy, but I FAIL at playing as Dante. So after I do finally beat DMD mode with Dante I have HoH, which isn't too hard, except for Mission 8.

aoshi

NotSoAwesomeFaise;202785 said:
I've beaten all the games in all modes except 3. I'm stuck on Mission 19 in DMD mode with Dante. I beat it with Vergil easy, but I FAIL at playing as Dante. So after I do finally beat DMD mode with Dante I have HoH, which isn't too hard, except for Mission 8.

Just beat the mode, but got tired of constant dodging and had to use a rebirth option at the end when all bloody hell breaks loose with blob shooting snakes and snakes become too fast to dodge or kill. No continues used though.I am sure the blob can be taken down again with my current strats with consistent dodges.

Need any help?:p

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Vergil'sB*tch;202478 said:
I'm not getting S ranks with Vergil on DMD mode... but at least they're A's. I'm getting Better Grades on DMC than what i ever did in school... ha!
YEHEY! I say mine is better. :lol:

I'm 'fond' of playing as Vergie (as how you call him =P) and that makes me good in playing as him. Aside from him being a fast killer, I'm already familiar on his moves and I'm always inspired by him. :)

Btw, here's my total ranking as Vergie in DMD mode:
1-7 ==> S
8 ==> A
9-11 ==> S
12-14 ==> A
15-16 ==> S
17-20 ==> A

I find mission 20 easy from Easy mode to Very Hard. In fact, I had completed it with SS, though I can't seem to figure out why I can't just even acquire it with S on the DMD mode... :(

aka958

Don't trust people
In DMC3, when you get S on all categories (Time, damage, style, items and orbs), it will stand as a normal S when you see the mission cleared window but when you go to the mission rankings you'll see a SS.
On the mission cleared screen you'll get an excellent score like this:
hqdefault.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
so SS is the best rank you can get? Never got one in my life, and I've been playing this series since DMC1 came out when I was what... eight? Jeez, I haven't gotten better at all...

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
aka958;207538 said:
For what I know it is only in DMC3, i've got lots of them with Vergil.
:lol: The same thing with me around.

I loved playing as Vergil 'cause he kicks more... uhm... you know ;)
And aside from that, he's easy to master since you'll be dealing with only one style, 'darkslayer'.

Unfortunately, as with Dante, I had B's but lots of A's though. Nonetheless, I'm proud for at least, I finished all missions in Easy mode with Dante all S ranks!

By the way, thanks for answering DreadnoughtDT's question. I owe you for that :)

@DreadnoughtDT: I can oblige you with something that would really be useful for improvement. I know a site where we are provided some techniques and ideas how to acquire SS. Although it's only for DMD Dante but still, I hope that will help you. Just tell me if you want it :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i havent got 4 but i did it for my freind ALL OF IT! HES A LAZY A$$ i could do the other difficultys but i just cant be bothered to go through the game again but a bit harder im thinking about doin 3 SE on all dificultys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom