• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Shout Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Actually,i want the site to have one too...but as there no any new DMC news or something,this forum is dying out,meow...(No offense to the site,meow.)

This forum is quite active,only thing that the main purpose of this forum is to discuss DMC games.As there are no news about DMC,it will be a wastage to have a shoutbox.Unless Capcom is releasing DMC game every year,whic it will be impossible...

The dark knight

If they said they didnt want a chatroom then why would they want a damn shoutbox? LOL!!!! Just kidding......but seriously it is only for giant sites. LOL!

Keaton

Premium
^It might be nice for advertising threads...ie.

Check out the 'what DMC chara are you thread!' etc...

OR

"New Chapter on DMC Fan Fic!"

rather than spam o_O

Dark Drakan

Admin
Shoutboxes can make some sites look rather unprofessional and screw with the templates and layouts and such. We have experimented with them before and found either people would talk there instead of posting or just not use them productively and just spam in them.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Seriously, Drakan, I thought you trusted us.

Just pulling your leg.

Anyway, I agree that shoutboxes are really for the absolutely gargantuan sites. That's not to say that this site doesn't have big appeal, as that would be an absurd statement but it is, as a whole, a fairly redundant idea. No offense, and don't worry, just about everyone here has made one or two suggestions they've had to reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom