• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A look at LA Noire's Tech

Dark Drakan

Admin
Many thanks to Chaos Master for mentioning this game to me some weeks ago and bringing the updates otherwise it might have slipped me by entirely. There has been a new video talking about the stunning technology used in the new game.
[youtube]UXYWtEzz4Dg[/youtube]​

Set for release on 360 and PS3 on May 17th in US, and will be released in the EU and UK three days later on May 20th.​

*UPDATE*

TRAILER 2 CAN BE FOUND HERE

Rockstar Games - LA Noire

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;298202 said:
Many thanks to Chaos Master for mentioning this game to me some weeks ago and bringing the updates otherwise it might have slipped me by entirely. There has been a new video talking about the stunning technology used in the new game.
[youtube]UXYWtEzz4Dg[/youtube]​

Set for release on 360 and PS3 on May 17th in US, and will be released in the EU and UK three days later on May 20th.​

*UPDATE*

TRAILER 2 CAN BE FOUND HERE

Rockstar Games - LA Noire

Didn't realise that you made a thread for the second official trailer until I made one. :lol: Thanks for finding the tech video for L.A. Noire. Rep+. :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;298264 said:
Wow, Dark Drakan makes threads? :lol:

Nice tech video.
+rep

I used to make all the game threads but leave it to others now as saves me a job. Unless no-one has made a thread and i think it deserves some attention. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
........................................*Speechless*.......................................... + Rep on the trailers, Andy ^_^

Top Bottom