• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A long time ago...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Devil May Cry (the first one) was supposed to be ported to the PSP. What does that have to do with anything? Probably nothing. What if all the Devil May Cry games (to avoid burning bridges, yes DmC as well) were released on the PS Vita as a HD Collection? And yes I know there's the HD collection for the 360 and PS3, I'm not a finchrating idiot. What if I want DMC on the go? They got the GoW collection for the Vita and Zone of the Enders. Then again...

TyrantWayne9999

... I do. :frown:

... But I wanted to play Persona 4 Golden so badly that I simply had to buy it, even if it meant having almost no other games worth playing. :'(
I have a few recommendations:
-Disgaea 3 (believe me when I say it is not the exact same thing as it's original PS3 counterpart. It's actually much more balanced by comparison and a lot improvements have been made) or Disgaea 4 (coming soon)
-Soul Sacrifice or Soul Sacrifice Delta
-Dynasty Warriors Next
-Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD (if you don't already have it for the PS3) (I personally like my RPGs on handhelds)
-Demon Gaze
-Muramasa Rebirth (if you never played the original Wii version)
-Gravity Rush
-Dragon's Crown
-Rayman Origins and/or Rayman Legends
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and/or NGS2P
-Ragnarok Odyssey/Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (waiting for that day when Capcom releases Monster Hunter on Vita)
-Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
-Tales of Hearts R or Tales of Hearts R Infinite Evolve

and well ya...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I have a PS Vita, and thoroughly enjoy it because the number of exclusives that it has and the ability to play other indie games as well as PS1 classics. The only problems with the PS Vita are the expensive memory card and the lack of exclusive games support from most of Western developers and certain Japanese developers.

Back to the question, I do not think Capcom has interests in releasing DMC HD games on PS Vita, either because porting issues, money issues, lack of interest on PS Vita or etc.

TyrantWayne9999

*looks at 3DS and Ace Attorney 5
I know that feel bro
I also beg to differ with that as well:
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Tales of The Abyss
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Bravely Default
-Kingdom Hearts 3D
-Luigi's Manson Dark Moon
-Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
-Tales of The Abyss
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Bravely Default
-Kingdom Hearts 3D
Yeah, but I GOT it for Ace Attorney :3

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
-Tales of The Abyss
-Fire Emblem Awakening
-Bravely Default
-Kingdom Hearts 3D
Don't forget about the remake of that one N64 rail-shooter...can't remember the name...

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
PS3 over the Vita any day. For me the Vita is just for the exclusives like Uncharted Golden Abyss and (formerly) Assassin's Creed Liberation

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
Other HD remakes are on Vita, I am surprised that it isn't the case for this one. This late on though.... guess not.

Top Bottom