• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I thought to make a thread where we can wish happy birthday to the celebrated person. Ex: My birthday is on the 10th of November. So then you can wish me happy birthday here.

aka958

Don't trust people
Can take time before theres someone who gets a birthday. You know the one must be online by then. And doesn't it stand on the bottom of the forum index or whatever it is called whos having a birthday?

and Happy Birthday some months before your birthday :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wouldn't it be better to leave messages on the profile, instead of checking this thread for messages to you?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
As I've said repeatedly now, there is no need for these threads, as when someone's birthday comes, there's a direct link to their userpage at the bottom of the forum index where you can wish them a happy birthday via those means.

Birthday threads don't really have a place anywhere, essentially making them little more than spam that clutters up the forum, you can't call it general discussion, because there's no room for discussion, nor does it have a place in the Introduction & Goodbye section, nor anywhere else in the forum, really, if you want to wish somebody a happy birthday, I don't see why you can't do it on their profile, it's significantly easier than doing it through a thread.

I swear if I don't see another Birthday thread, it'll be too soon, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom