• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A GREAT DISCOVERY!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
First I copy right this.................:lol:

Tired of Dante, the second fight?

Well thats all over with this strategy!

I was playing DMD mode fighting Dante and was geting owned.

But then like boom (ninja gaiden) the strategy hit me.

Stand on top of the bed in the middle of the room, When dante trys to jump...........................BUSTER HIM OVER and OVER each atempt he trys to jump do it again.

Notes

Make sure you have the camera in a certain direction see you can see his movements.

Stand close to the edge to your busters knock him to the ground not on to the plat form.

You will get out of this fight with minimum damage!

Acknowledgements

Me and repeated times seeing ABANDON ALL HOPE.

p.s If im not the first to find this let me know.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i gotta hand it to u..it's a nice little find but...i did that during SOS cuz i was tired at the time and didnt want to deal with all the hastle of actually fighting him the right way..lol although all credit has to be given to you for posting it..lol, i just didnt think it was post worthy cuz it's kind of a cheap stradegy

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that's why i gave u rep..lol, anything goes on dmd mode...it's like BP, u find something that works..cheap or no and use it, im still behind everyone here..im on 13 of SOS, lol, i forgot my way around the level

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Meaning you havent cleared SoS?

I suggest you learn max act now, it will help alot;)

I remember when I was getting lost^_^

Were is your health at? Mine is maxed out. I finally found the last combat adjuciater.......

Any way good luck!

Any help you need pm me!

I FEEL REALLY GOOD THAT I CLEARED DMD MY THIRD TIME THROUGH THE GAME! CONGRATULATE ME!

aka958

Don't trust people
LOL.... dmd chicken tactic? no way... i have S on all mission 10 missions first time i tried those. (just gotta love that mission)... i stand up and fight... avoid his combos (not the shotgun that is impossible for me). if you look at Dante he uses many combos like in first mission toturial .... like when he shoots straight up you must avoid it with a dodge not a jump.
or he shoots you. and sometimes he runs towards you... do a normal combo. easy and not cheap.... when he shoots wide over the area don't dodge but jump and he don't do the punishment shoots on you for doing wrong :) not a cheap tactic there :cool:

evilweevle

i had probs with dante on DMD mode, but then i found if you use snatch, then jump to avoid his stinger and shoot him in the back with a level 3 charge shot, you can then jump up and buster him as the secondary explosion lifts him off the ground.

doing HOH mode against Dante is a ***** as he always fires his shotgun at you and BOOM, one try lost! as long as you dont jump too much he doesnt do it often though.

wow i never though of that it took me 53 mins to kill him i tryed every knida strategy with no items then i got him with shooting at maximum power ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That's brilliant, I'll keep that in mind when I go to take on Dante soon, and I'll certainly agree with NOTHING in DmD being cheap, if you find something that works, cheap or not, stick with it if it gives results, and this looks like it does. ^_^ +Rep for this.

tommyblitz62

NICE GOING

THAT IS PRETTY COOL I DIDNT KNW U COULD DO THAT IVE ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE WITH THAT FIGHT LOL :lol::lol::lol:^_^

Top Bottom