• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A future classic? (Retro Gamer)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I want to hit up my DMC games again. But I think I'll wait until I get the 10th anniversary collection in my hands. Too much of a hassle to get my PS2 hooked back up. v___v

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ohoo, yes. Yes I do. And I won't get rid of them. Because in my book, they are all classics, even 4...and yes, even 2.

lol It's not a bad thing to think of 2 as a classic. I have all four, and 2 is still my favorite, especially in the music department.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
lol It's not a bad thing to think of 2 as a classic. I have all four, and 2 is still my favorite, especially in the music department.

Oh? I always thought you were a DMC1 man like me.
And I agree, there's nothing particularly wrong with the second game. My main beef with it is the graphical style. It wasn't as...pleasant as DMC1. But the combat was great. And the story, even though it had not a lot to do with anything else, was alright.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh, I don't like 3 all that much... The enemies in 3 are far too bland, and lyrics in the songs ruin them.

Top Bottom