• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A DmC Hands-on Review New Fans and Old Should Read!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
That Mod looks better than any white haired Dante in the original series...
wonder how will you get it?
Thank god it doesn't look like any of the pics posted in the past.
This proves NT could have designed him like that anytime, and are not bad designers.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your burning corpse.
301244_o.gif

Nekodark

I like him with black hair it fits him more just as original Dante's hair fit him, I mean I do not mind DmC Dante getting white hair but all in all his hair and looks are not what I am looking forward to it is to have fun which I have in the original games and if someone likes the white hair/DmC Dante better then the original that is their taste and is not wrong just as liking original Dante better then the new one that is their taste and neither is right or wrong for me yes both are very cute in their own ways but I am waiting for the story to get through as I did with the original...still trying to work out where the hell they were going with the original story but I can separate that from the new one easily since I know nothing of the new story just the little we all know.

But I am loving he news coming out about DmC takes me back to getting news on the original series,thanks again for the post Alittleacorn

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I thought it was a cool article even thought i wished they picked something else for the cover art.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I thought it was a cool article even thought i wished they picked something else for the cover art.
Ditto lol, if only just so I didn't blush red paying for it.

Although I kinda like it, it's a bold choice of cover to have.

But I am loving he news coming out about DmC takes me back to getting news on the original series,thanks again for the post Alittleacorn
You're welcome :3

Fwelias

Really nice to see some more positive things about this game. When I originally saw Dante with white hair I thought it didn't look good what so ever. But this final build is actually quite nice. I'm excited to see how it fits into the main game. Or maybe it's just a costume. Either way still cool.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm a woman, do the math honey. :lol:

I'm of the female persuasion too, however I think of it like this: I'm giving the shop money, so it doesn't matter what I'm buying.

Like, literally: I'm buying this magazine with Dante plus ladies, shut up and take my money. :p

Dante47

Wow, the first review is positive?
I have a strange feeling this game will be adored from a critic's stand point, what with the new art direction, cohesive narrative, and favorable voice acting.

In other words, this is fantastic to hear that people are liking it.
As for loading times, I'm sure this will be no problem in the PC version, and could be patched in console versions.

Also, white hair Dante looks pretty sweet! The way his hair is stylized reminds me of DMC1 Dante.
Now, someone give a designer's red coat, please.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Wow, the first review is positive?
I have a strange feeling this game will be adored from a critic's stand point, what with the new art direction, cohesive narrative, and favorable voice acting.

In other words, this is fantastic to hear that people are liking it.
As for loading times, I'm sure this will be no problem in the PC version, and could be patched in console versions.

Also, white hair Dante looks pretty sweet! The way his hair is stylized reminds me of DMC1 Dante.
Now, someone give a designer's red coat, please.
I thought his new hair looked like Neros. Just a little bit shorter.

SuperDante007

Trut
Really nice to see some more positive things about this game. When I originally saw Dante with white hair I thought it didn't look good what so ever. But this final build is actually quite nice. I'm excited to see how it fits into the main game. Or maybe it's just a costume. Either way still cool.
Truthfully, I'd say his hair whitens as him demonic heritage comes more to the forefront... remember, one of the producers (or someone) described his DT as his demonic side kind of saying hello so I'd say as his powers grow, his hair will change and he'll become fully white haired ;) PS guys, I found those old DMC5 threads I took part in, in 2009 - do you guys think game producers look and take ideas away from forums? Just a question?

SuperDante007

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/devil-may-cry-abandon-hope-mission-of-faith.6799/
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/general-dmc5-brainstorm.6659/
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/general-dmc5-brainstorm.6659/page-4

some of the old concepts we used to come up with - note the demon/angel hybrid theory and the "Demon Focus" which seems awfully similar to the new DT :) If you guys have time have a geez, pretty interesting stuff in there - ahh the memories :)
I can't find the "demon focus" theory, can you point me to the right thread and page?

Top Bottom