• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A DmC Hands-on Review New Fans and Old Should Read!

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
I really like the Secret Mission mentioned in the preview, the one where you can only damage enemies in a slowly shrinking circle. Really drives home the fact that in this game, more than any other, manipulating the position of your enemies is super important.

Lots of positive previews coming out for this, it's making the next month that much more unbearable!

That's some crazy white hair. It... almost makes him look just like Classic Dante.

SuperDante007

TBH, I think these scenes of him with white hair are hints that NT have withheld A LOT and we will most probably be pleasantly surprised with a lot of treats in the game :)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
There's still a boss called 'Max' from the leak that we don't know about. I'm really curious about him/her/it.

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
That shot with white-haired Dante and Vergil really shows off how similar the two look. They really are twins!

m100t8s

I think since he's a demon he wouldn't really care because he doesn't have feelings =)
But he would be ****ed that Dante killed all his demons. However, I wonder whats Mundus react once he found out that there's still Vergil to finish off.

Blacko

Thx but I don't get it guys... The white hair thing for Dante. I mean we can use the black haired Dante instead during the game ? Is it an alternative costum ? Or something else.

DarkSlayer54

Thx but I don't get it guys... The white hair thing for Dante. I mean we can use the black haired Dante instead during the game ? Is it an alternative costum ? Or something else.
I'm assuming the first playthrough you'll use whatever costume they give you, and upon completion you'll unlock the ability to select different costumes.
I'd find it kind of silly if they didn't allow this. :S

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think since he's a demon he wouldn't really care because he doesn't have feelings =)
But he would be ****ed that Dante killed all his demons. However, I wonder whats Mundus react once he found out that there's still Vergil to finish off.

I think the only thing he'd be angry about is losing the baby, but maybe because it would've ruined his plans or something.

crush

I just got this sensation.
Dante's home looks like where in the original series he fought with nelo angelo!
And it seems in the soundtrack Dante will head home after all is over.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I just got this sensation.
Dante's home looks like where in the original series he fought with nelo angelo!
And it seems in the soundtrack Dante will head home after all is over.

:blink: Do you think that could be it? It didn't get destroyed, only in Limbo did we see that happen and Dante was still standing when it returns back to Vergil and Kat. Maybe you're right! =D Dante does go back there after everything is over and we get this sad kind of 'looking at the mansion and remembering what's lost' mood.

This wait is killing me @.@

KIRA

I love Dante's white hair......it's so awesome...finally white hair....yeahhhhhhhh :)
I love his black hair also, even though i wanted him to have long black hair... i don't like short haircuts...i love anime haircuts like DMC3 Dante 's hair....but fortunately he is going to have long white hair.. :) :) :) :) :)

Top Bottom