• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a couple questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRyuu

I have a couple questions about DMC.

1: im thinking about getting all the devil may cry games. are they good and do you people think I should get them? i played the demo of DMC4 and i really liked it.

2: are they going to ever make a special edition for DMC4? because i don't want to get it then a special edition with more stuff comes out.

Keaton

Premium
ShadowRyuu;188102 said:
I have a couple questions about DMC.

1: im thinking about getting all the devil may cry games. are they good and do you people think I should get them? i played the demo of DMC4 and i really liked it.

2: are they going to ever make a special edition for DMC4? because i don't want to get it them a special edition with more stuff comes out.

Ok...

1. Yes, I reccomend all of them. Devil May Cry 1 is a great game, which is surpassed IMO by four and then three. Three Special Edition is vastly superior to the other three games. I still reccomend DMC2 if you can find it, if only for facing off against Phantom one last time.

2. No, nope, never. Devil May Cry 4 is all done now and the Limited/Special ed's contained DVD's and art books. Otherwise its an identical game.

Welcome to the forums ;)

ShadowRyuu

Ok thanks. I'm getting the collection thing with DMC1-3(new) so thats how I would get DMC2. and im getting DMC4 used so it's cheaper(can still take it back if its messed up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom