• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was member "Sparda" banned?
I don't know because I'm still new to this forum and I really want to know.
I saw his profile and he had quite a lot of posts.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I could be wrong because I wasn't on the forums when it happened, but I believe that he was bad mouthing the staff and being a bit of a cock in general. The staff got tired of this after giving several warnings of his behaviour and decided to ban him.

I could be wrong because I wasn't on the forums when it happened, but I believe that he was bad mouthing the staff and being a bit of a cock in general. The staff got tired of this after giving several warnings of his behaviour and decided to ban him.
Thx for the info.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
To my recollection it was a number of things. He appeared to think he always knew best. Granted, he made some very good points, but he didn't seem to let other members have their say fairly. He behaved on good terms with the Staff Members, but this could of been classed as just 'sucking up' to them. He was informed that he couldn't act the way he could thinking he wouldn't get away with any punishment because he was so liked. In the end he was wrong when I believe a Thread he created went a little out of control and he was ultimately banned for his actions on the Boards.

To my recollection it was a number of things. He appeared to think he always knew best. Granted, he made some very good points, but he didn't seem to let other members have their say fairly. He behaved on good terms with the Staff Members, but this could of been classed as just 'sucking up' to them. He was informed that he couldn't act the way he could thinking he wouldn't get away with any punishment because he was so liked. In the end he was wrong when I believe a Thread he created went a little out of control and he was ultimately banned for his actions on the Boards.
So he kinda tried to overthrew the staff and "rule" the forums by himself....I've seen a lot of movies with that kind of plot xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So he kinda tried to overthrow the staff and 'rule' the forums by himself?

Not exactly. He would side with the Staff Members as if to say to others, "You were acting wrong, but I wasn't". Trying to pass himself off as innocent in the eyes of the law here. Eventually the Staff Members got sick of this mentality from him and decided to ban him accordingly.

This is all I'm aware of. There may be other things/reasons that I'm unaware of. Honestly, I don't think talking about why a member got banned is really a nice thing, so I've made all the points I needed to make. This was to just answer your question and give you a general understanding of why what happened, happened.

aka958

Don't trust people
People disliked him and he was kind off an asshole while putting his point forward.

He was coo imo. When he got to more private harassment of a few members though I couldn't say I approved. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom