• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 characters you hate in fiction (nobody in DmC allowed, I'm gonna give it some mercy)...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
1. Light Yagami (Death Note)

2. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

3. Umbridge (Harry Potter)

Edit: I changed the second one, because I thought of a character more deserving of hatred, given how many people he messed with and hurt, in his quest for power.

Last edited:

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Makoto Itou (School Days anime version)

Danzo Shimura (Naruto)

Can't think of a third...I don't hate many characters. Maybe that one guy from SAO who
kidnapped Asuna? Not sure if he changes in the end, since I never finished watching it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Paris from Iliad
Ramsay Snow from A Song of Ice and Fire
Iago from Shakespear's Othello

Runner ups:
Romeo and Juliet(Best Romance story my arse. This is way too f*cking overrated and the writing is juvenile at best. Tempest and Hamlet were way better.)

Bella and Edward Cullen

Abigail from The Crucible

Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye

And that's it for now. I have already read too many vile and appalling characters in actual literature to even include anime/video game characters.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
3. Freiza (Dragon Ball Z)

I'm curious as to why Freiza get so much flack? I'd have to say my favorite saga is the Cell Saga but Freiza is my favorite villain. That guy just oozed evil and every time he appeared on screen he really had this intimidating presence. Like, you knew not to f#ck with this guy right off the back.

Top Bottom