• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2nd Competition winners!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The front page announcement is currently underway but it's being crappy with the images so I'm going to let Steve sort it out in case I break the internet. But we have winners! Many thanks to all of you who took the time to join in with the latest competition - once again, superb entries all round and it was tough to decide. But decide we have and here are the winners of the second DMC.org competition:

In third place, ReaperKnight!

In second place, Chibi Cloud!

And in first place, chocolateghost79!

A huge congratulations to you all - you've all been upgraded to gold membership and as soon as Steve gets back from wherever the hell it is he's gone off to, the front page announcement will be made. Hurray!

Well, that's it for now on the competition front...or is it? You all know by now that we'll be getting some copies of DmC and DMC HD to give away so you're going to have to keep your eyes fixed on Rivendell...

no wait, that's Sauron...

er, oh yeah: keep your eyes fixed on devilmaycry.org for news of how to win a copy of one of the aforementioned games - don't know when things will start, but when they do you really don't want to miss out!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Congrats, guys! Though, I can't believe ReaperKnight won. lol Him and I were talking to each other and neither of us expected him to win.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
yay thank you guys congrats to the other 2
*long drawn out acceptance speech that begins with id like thank the academy*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Congrats to ReaperKnight, Chibi Cloud, and Chocolateghost79 for winning. :)

119498631918056439birthday_cake.svg.med.png

Enjoy your cake! :D

Top Bottom