• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 game reviews.

darkslayer47

K well I'm start doing reviews. So just make sure you take a look at them Thanks!

20070115-cover-okami.jpg
Title: Okami
Game system: PS2

In okami, a monster called Orochi has somehow came back, and started to turn all the worlds to darkness. You will have a role of a white wolf, named Amaterasu. The world lies on the wolf as she fights other monster. Your task is to bring peace to the worlds.

okami_25_136.jpg

Okami has a celestial brush letting you painting things, like turning night to morning, and making blossoms on trees that are dead. It can also be used on evil monsters. I could say they did a very great job on how it looks and what it can do.

okami_brush.jpg

Power of the brush is pretty amazing, as you can chop down trees, make a leaf on water, draw bombs that will make holes, and drawing a bridge, plus alots more! However the only way you can get most of these you’ll need to find the 15 brush techniques.

The graphics are very great in the game, I might have to say, this is one of the best games I ever played for the PS2. It may look cartoon, but later you’ll find how great it look when you go though everything in the game.

Gameplay: 8.9/10
Graphics: 9.5/10
Challenge: 8/10
Overall: 9.0/10

Title: Ratchet & Clank: Size matters
Game system: PSP

At the begin ratchet and clank will be hanging out at the beach for the summer. But anyways a little girl named Luna got kidnapped, so now ratchet and clank have to go save her. But on the way there they have to go though some aliens, and fight bosses.

ratchet-clank-size-matters-.jpg

The weapons are pretty great in the game, like you can use guns, and throw these bombs at aliens, also you can use these little robots that go after the bad guys, and plus alots more. I would say this might be the best part of the game.

The sound is great. The actors have a great voice and there is affects that make it great. Anyways the music is not to great, but not to bad.

At the end we can tell that Ratchet and Clank is a great game for the PSP and should get the game, even if you haven’t heard of this series or anything.

Gameplay: 9
Graphics: 9.5
Overall: 9​

Now these reviews may not be great but please respect them thanks.:D

Keaton

Premium
You should probably mention that Okami is coming to the Nintendo Wii soon too.

+rep ^___^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some nice reviews, darkslayer47! I'd never heard of the "Okami" title, but I do like the look of the latest Ratchet and Clank game for the PS3. :)

+rep

Top Bottom