• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
touchy subject. I've got quite a few gripes with the reboot, but all too often I'm dismissed with "you just don't like the hair".

it's ridiculous, it's like saying everyone would think twilight is a lovely book if only the vampires didn't sparkle. If I tried to talk about DmC's positives, there was a much wider variety of dismissive buzzwords used, but if I talked about parts of the game I didn't like, way too often it's "you just miss the white hair"

Sorry for the sudden rant, but the **** drove me crazy

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
touchy subject. I've got quite a few gripes with the reboot, but all too often I'm dismissed with "you just don't like the hair".

it's ridiculous, it's like saying everyone would think twilight is a lovely book if only the vampires didn't sparkle. If I tried to talk about DmC's positives, there was a much wider variety of dismissive buzzwords used, but if I talked about parts of the game I didn't like, way too often it's "you just miss the white hair"

you just don't like the hair :troll:

I Make The Devils Cry

Off topic, but I do agree with the Twilight part, a lot of people would like it if the vampires didn't sparkle (a feature which I hate do in all honesty, they ruined vampires); doesn't mean it isn't a well written book.
Back on topic, I can understand both sides, I've been on them for certain games, and as said throughout this by me, sometimes (as yourself) people do come along with validated reasons why they dislike DmC, which is fine. If they have opinions and an argument, I will listen to that with a somewhat glee, but when sometimes you have others who just; swears, complain about Capcom, and has ignorant hate, no, I can't stand that.
Off topic again; why am I not getting Alerts for my damn posts!!!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Off topic, but I do agree with the Twilight part, a lot of people would like it if the vampires didn't sparkle (a feature which I hate do in all honesty, they ruined vampires); doesn't mean it isn't a well written book.
Back on topic, I can understand both sides, I've been on them for certain games, and as said throughout this by me, sometimes (as yourself) people do come along with validated reasons why they dislike DmC, which is fine. If they have opinions and an argument, I will listen to that with a somewhat glee, but when sometimes you have others who just; swears, complain about Capcom, and has ignorant hate, no, I can't stand that.
Off topic again; why am I not getting Alerts for my damn posts!!!

I don't like Twilight period, though I have family that do and if they like it that's fine by me. I'm not going to attack them. I do see why they like it, but it's just not my thing.

But anyway I think Capcom should've been a lot more careful with how they revealed the reboot. I'm not even sure if it was announced before the debut trailer, because I remember seeing something saying it under the name DMC5. Put a lot of hopes on that and stomping them if that were the case.

And you have to click watch thread again, it happens sometimes o.o

Top Bottom