• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1 wish

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd wish for willpower. Then I could get almost anything I wanted... somehow.

Or maybe for the ability to totally control my dreams. Then no matter how crappy life gets, I could always dream something awesome every night and escape it.

Captain Ren

Tribble
My only wish is to go back. to go back in past and prevent horrible mistakes i've done and fixing everything. if only...

aka958

Don't trust people
^But... Changing the past would also change the presence. If you would go back in time to change the past, you would get back into the future with sudden memories of things you've done that you don't have experienced, and who knows how it would change the future.

Dantenero

aka958;239589 said:
^But... Changing the past would also change the presence. If you would go back in time to change the past, you would get back into the future with sudden memories of things you've done that you don't have experienced, and who knows how it would change the future.

Good word there;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Dantenero;239600 said:
Like... Dramatic movies?

Like Butterfly Effect. God that movie was sad... It makes you learn not to mess with time if you ever were able to.

Top Bottom