• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1 wish

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys already know mine, I bet.

To have the ability of unlimited shapeshifting. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I wish I could fall asleep. I've been up for 24 hours. Why is it that my insomnia kicks in during summer?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I would like to have the ability to change into my character, but can still change back to me when I want to. That would make me happy.^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Shapeshifting to whatver I want, whenever I want = Pure awesomeness
Instant Teleporting whenever I want, wherever I want = Pure awesomeness
Diplomatic Immunity = Awesomeness
Tail and wings = Pure awesomeness

^ One of the above, all other things I want is pretty much obtainable if I just try my best.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'll go with the incredibly cliche wish of unlimited wishes or if that's a problem I'll go with the one wish that negates all the wishes in the world : Infinite potential.[And since all humans have that,I guess I spent a wish for nothing,lol :p]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
A greater threshold for tolerating idiots.
Or, failing that, teleportation would be lovely, would save me a lot of money on bus and taxi fares.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;236869 said:
A greater threshold for tolerating idiots.
Or, failing that, teleportation would be lovely, would save me a lot of money on bus and taxi fares.

Would be great way for mobility too. If your bored you could teleport short distances for fun. You could easily win in sports because you know how to dribble your way through. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;236884 said:
Would be great way for mobility too. If your bored you could teleport short distances for fun. You could easily win in sports because you know how to dribble your way through. :p

Why not just have spatial manipulation powers in general? Being able to walk upside down on thin air would be fun, and teleporting yourself and other objects would be fun as well. Can't forget the power of duplication as well. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Or simply,the power beyond that god's measly omnipresence,omnipower etc

OMNIAWESOMENESS!!!!

Hell yeah!

Top Bottom