• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite lines in the game?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I really like her Devil Trigger. It was like a form of an angel. At one point I actually thought it was cooler than Dante's.
yea although some people say it looks like a chicken and i was like "lol wut" but man image how she would look in modern graphics

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
noone looks over a thread and if anyone rules it's steve :I but i rule robot hell section :devil: *drags all the members that have sinned to robot hell*

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
My favorite is when he meets Jester for the first time:
" Get to the point or do you wanna keep on dancing?

8BitHero

Scrub
Don't be a bad girl, Mary. Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on your buuuutt!

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
"Kid? Well. If that's how you see me, I think you'll blush a pretty (shade of?) pink when I kick your ass."

-Not sure if that was correct but haha, it made me laugh when I finally managed to make it out before Nero went all 'rah' on Dante with Yamato.

But the quotes I like the most are the 'Guidepost For The Hunter' clauses, my favourite of this which is;

"The hunter shall surpass all who came before him."

-dcfvg, I really do love it so. <3

Basically every smartass thing Vergil said.
"Not very classy for someone's dying words."
"It's time for the clown to bow out Arkham."
"I guess I'll try it your way for once."
"Jackpot."
"My sincerest apology, brother. I was so eager to see you and couldn't focus on preparations for the bash."
"Well...you don't really think that he deserves to be our main event, do you?"

Top Bottom