• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite lines in the game?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Dante - "They worship a demon as a god?"
Agnus - Hail Satan!
Sanctus - Hail Satan!
Agnus - Hail Satan!
Sanctus - Hail Satan!
*the rest of the order is alerted and they attack both agnus and sanctus causing them to blow up*
OwO

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
"What wrong, is that all you've got?" Dante after last encounter with Vergil, most difficult battle against Vergil, bar none.

Dante *I make no sense*

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
"I'm absolutely crazy about it!"
Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?"
How could i forget these :(
I was gonna reply but I guess there is no point in me doing so since you figured it out

^
LOL! Don't feel bad! I only remember these because I used to practically meditate on the DMC3 cutscenes on youtube. XDD
I'm pathetic for remembering all these quotes off memory alone. I need to get a life, srsly.
Hey you're not the only one. I play the games too many times and use the quotes all the damn time like i got nothing better to do and as matter of fact I learned to take his personality too but I like it and I have my reasons for doing so.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I was gonna reply but I guess there is no point in me doing so since you figured it out

Hey you're not the only one. I play the games too many times and use the quotes all the damn time like i got nothing better to do and as matter of fact I learned to take his personality too but I like it and I have my reasons for doing so.

DanteDevil01 stop double-posting. I merged your posts both here and in the motorcycle thread. If you want to quote multiple posts, just hit "reply" again after you finish replying to your first quote. That way, the new quote will appear right under your response to the previous one.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
DanteDevil01 stop double-posting. I merged your posts both here and in the motorcycle thread. If you want to quote multiple posts, just hit "reply" again after you finish replying to your first quote. That way, the new quote will appear right under your response to the previous one.
Oh ok well sorry about that and thanks for telling me or I would have kept doing the same thing

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dante: this party's getting crazy, lets rock
lady: i dont date guys who stink of blood
vergil: WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!!!!
cerberus: YOU ARE NOT HUMAN ARE YOU!!!
agni: sigh what is sigh
rudra: well a sigh is when
vanuguard: WOAH!!!
jester: jester's gonna spank your butt spank your on the butt!!
gigapede: sluuuuurp
nevan: ill treat you so nicely....you'll never want to leave
leviathans heart: grrrr
arkham: NO!!!
doppleganger: ...........
beowulf: but i can still smell your putrid scent
geryon: NEIGH!!!

Rebellion Angel

"..we got something in common,i have dysfunctional family too.."
"i'm beginning to think that i got rotten luck with women"
"you sure know how to trow a party,no food,no drink..and the only babe just left.."
:cool:

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
"This party's gettin crazy!!!! Lets Rock!!!!"
"Come on whimp"
"Come and get me"
"Jackpot"
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself."
"I've come to retrieve my power, you can't handle it."
"You shall die"
"You're not worthy as my opponent."
"I'll try your way for once"
"Remember what we used to say?"
"JACKPOT!"
And many more of course

Mine would be 'This party's getting crazy!' and 'Foolishness, Dante, Foolishness!' because I find an appropriate situation for it just about every day. Minus the Dante part of course
1. Adios kid
What you do from here is your call. 3.5 You can hide that body. But that smell, hoo! There's no covering up! (Referring to Dagon's Rusalka seduction trick)
So you're lookin' to play, huh? Alright I guess I got some time to kill."
You can stay and die, or you can walk your ugly ass back through that gate. It's your call, pal.
Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a little ignored. 6. I know this is a major cultural artifact but it's bad for the community. 7. If the kid screws up, I'll just have to kick his ass!8. You got a trick up your sleeve.9. Time to wake up, kid! You're missing out all the fun! NERO!!!
10. Business beckons
Hey! Whats up?

"Woah! Now this is my kinda rain! No wonder the sky looked so funny today." - Dante to Lady
nice signature lol

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
rudra: brother our guest is sighing
agni: sigh what is sigh?
rudra: well a sigh is when-

vergil & dante: jackpot
dante: i dont like anyone who has a bigger mouth than mine
vergil: why isnt it working (rage!!!)
lady: i dont date guys who smell like blood
arkham: damn you (lol enemy rage)
jester: may i have this dance mah lady

KRSkull

"you sure know how to trow a party,no food,no drink..and the only babe just left.."

"easy fido, how about i take you out for a walk?"

Top Bottom