• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox360 more realistic then ps3

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30562 said:
I dont know exactly i just heard some of them were messing up and they have an 80% chance of messing up and stuff, did they fix all of that?

Not to my knowledge they just opened a customer support line and said to take up problems with them.

pinky750;30564 said:
actually the ps3 has sold loads of copies in the europeon release even if it's £425

It did indeed, it didnt sell out everywhere like expected but it broke the UK sales record:

dark drakan (Originally Posted On Projectego) said:
Seems even with the delay, massive price tag, and numerous problems surfacing Sony didn't put off everyone from buying a PS3 at launch, as according to Chart Track the PS3 became the fastest-selling home console (doesn't include portables) in UK history, with almost 165,000 moved in its first two days on sale. The PSP holds the record for fastest-selling gaming console with approx 185,000 sold in the first two days of sale. Previous record holder was the Nintendo Wii, which sold more than 50,000 units in its first 12 hours, and was widely reported to have sold approximately 105,000 units in its opening weekend.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Nah im just worried that itll blow up or something:lol: :p
But maybe they were just xbox360 fanboys making stuff up:D :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30574 said:
Nah im just worried that itll blow up or something:lol: :p
But maybe they were just xbox360 fanboys making stuff up:D :lol:

Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 have technical issues as they are machines after all.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30580 said:
I know but an 80% of messing up is pretty high;)

Yeah that does seem pretty high to me, id say thats just a fake stat thats floating around the net. Just like the one where Xbox 360's break down after 4 months when ive had no problems with mine since i had it not long after they come out. I wouldnt worry unless you start getting the problems as one person has a problem and then next thing you know someone else has a different problem around same sort of timescale and before you know it people are convinced after a few months ALL the consoles break because a few random people had issues around same time.

Top Bottom