• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox360 more realistic then ps3

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i used to want to get a ps3, but after finding out there are 3 games i want for 360 and it is in a much more realistic price range, i now want a 360. anyway, discuss your views on the 360 and ps3.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im guessing people have seen my views on the PS3 right now but im no fanboy of any console but i do believe Sony have majorly messed up a lot with the PS3. Its a nice piece of kit, powerful, looks nice, great potential and i will buy one but the price is crazy, them letting companies slip away is crazy, the PR stunts they have pulled and failed with is crazy and also their lack of big name titles. Like i said i WILL buy one (when price comes down) but im very content with my 360 for a long time yet as it can run all the best games and has some great features and much much more.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30528 said:
Ya some people cant afford it:(
So that makes sell prices suck:(

I could afford it personally but just wouldnt pay that price for it as there are no games on it i want or coming in near future so i may aswel wait until they drop price and get some games im interested in that i cant get for the 360 instead :p

Price over here is pretty insane though compared to everywhere else...

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh ya its only 600$ down here;)
I like my 360 too but for some reason i like my ps3 better, dont know why;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30534 said:
Oh ya its only 600$ down here;)
I like my 360 too but for some reason i like my ps3 better, dont know why;)

I just love the music streaming through all games on the 360 and 360 has more games that appeal to me. Yeah $600 is like £314 and PS3 here is averaging about £450 which is about $859

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30541 said:
Wow thats kinda expensive, no wonder they are doing so bad;)

Yeah and the fact we got it 4 months + after everyone else and have less games that are backwards compatible.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30547 said:
Cant your update it, or is it the whole emotion chip?:O

They will have a firmware update soon i think but not sure to what extent its going to take the updates.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lady_0989;30553 said:
Wow i need to ask you a question, if you buy a new ps3 is it garunteed to have the newest updates?

I dont think so as they are all made in batches at the same time and could be sitting in the shop for months before being brought, so no shop will guarantee you that. Some versions might have slight updates and such compared to earliest versions but i dont think there would ever be any guarantee to have latest updates on a straight from shop console. You would have to check Sony online to see if you have latest version.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I dont know exactly i just heard some of them were messing up and they have an 80% chance of messing up and stuff, did they fix all of that?

Top Bottom