• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4

berto

I Saw the Devil
Not quite. This is why it's ridiculioues: Creedo raised both him and Kyrie, he thought him to use the sword and he was the reason he joined the order so for him to not want to fight him because he won't do that to HER? Well I call 'what?' On that reasoning. What about not doing that to your father figure, your fried, your teacher? No, its all about Kyrie. Come on, man, there are other people around. That kind of additude is what led to the movie 'I Love You, Man.'

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Credo's death was a "good thing" for Nero after all. If we pay attention, we will note he fears Credo and his romantic relationship with Kyrie is a secret one.They act as don't want Credo to know this,which makes sense since Kyrie was Nero's legal adopted sister who rose him as his mother and sister( Sparda genes, too much!?).With Credo's death , they could do whatever they want.

aoshi

Dat cutscene after Nero vs credo boss battle......

Credo : 'I'm Notttttttttt Finnnniiiiiiiishhhheeeddddddddddddd'.

That was so cliche.:lol:

But i really felt the break in connection between nero and kyrie in that same scene.......

Nero : This isn't what you think.:ermm:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hmmmm, worst moment in DMC4 would have to beee...

Kyrie constantly being a damsel and not even having the life in her to fight or struggle, while poor Nero has to run around screaming her name trying to get his innocent little dove back. I felt sorry for that guy.
You'd think having Credo as a brother that Kyrie would know how to defend herself just a little bit. But all she does is stand there, get in harm's way and then rely on Nero to save her.>_<

Also, KYRIEEEE! It's really annoying, like Snow in Final Fantasy XIII screaming SERAAAAH! every 5 minutes. It just makes me very unsympathetic. I know you like her, and you want to save her, but stop screaming her name like that crazy guy from Streetcar named Desire.
watch

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Also, KYRIEEEE! It's really annoying, like Snow in Final Fantasy XIII screaming SERAAAAH! every 5 minutes. It just makes me very unsympathetic. I know you like her, and you want to save her, but stop screaming her name like that crazy guy from Streetcar named Desire.
watch
OMG OMG OMG WHERE THAT GIF!?
tumblr_msml1x65No1swu4fho1_400.gif

It's destiny I tell you! DESTINY!

And you're right, the screaming was annoying, but I do like Nero. I do wish Kyrie was more developed. Would've been cool if she was a bit like a fighter like her brother. I mean even Claire learnt some stuff from Chris in Resident Evil and she wasn't even a part of S.T.A.R.S.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
The minute Kyrie spoke >_>

She was so USELESS. I always get this feeling that Nero would've been a better character overall, if she didnt exist.

-I can forgive the backtracking. It's not a big deal to me.

-I liked Nero. He's one of my favorite characters (don't kill me *flinches*) He was fun to play.

-Uncle Dante was as witty and fun as before. No complaints there.

-Gameplay was AWESOME!

But Kyrie...oh Kyrie. I just have a strong dislike for the stereotypical damsel in distress.

EnJ

Shade
Oh, dat haters. This is definitely DmC fan forum not DMC.

"Worst moment" - means you should name something one. In other case this thread look like "why you hate DMC4? DmC fanboys welcome in"

EnJ

Shade
Oh here we go.

If there was one for DmC, then why shouldn't there be one for the others?

Very bad games, better stick with your shining gem and don't pay attention for this ****ty series. It's created for people with awful taste, all normal people play only DmC and nothing else.

/sarcasm mode off

Like i said, it's not "Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4" topic right here. It's "Why you didn't like Devil may cry 4, write everything what you can remember and then just say "whole game is bad" "

Keep it civil, yeah. Very funny.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Very bad games, better stick with your shining gem and don't pay attention for this ****ty series. It's created for people with awful taste, all normal people play only DmC and nothing else.

/sarcasm mode off

Like i said, it's not "Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4" topic right here. It's "Why you didn't like Devil may cry 4, write everything what you can remember and then just say "whole game is bad" "

Keep it civil, yeah. Very funny.

So what?

Why can't they talk about DMC4? Just because its everyone's "shining gem" doesn't mean its perfect.

Stop being so snot nosed just because people talk about a stupid game you like.

EnJ

Shade
So what?

Why can't they talk about DMC4? Just because its everyone's "shining gem" doesn't mean its perfect.

Stop being so snot nosed just because people talk about a stupid game you like.

Well, they should at least name topic correctly. For example "Why you didn't like DMC4". Because all that hypocritical crap "say what was worst, but keep it civil, this isn't about bashing the game ^^," looks ridiculous

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well, they should at least name topic correctly. For example "Why you didn't like DMC4". Because all that hypocritical crap "say what was worst, but keep it civil, this isn't about bashing the game ^^," looks ridiculous
Yeah but on changing the tite to 'why you didn't like DMC4' that would be like saying 'why you didn't like the game as a whole', rather than a particular moment like all the threads on this subject are about o.o even our favourite things can have worst moments.

EnJ

Shade
Yeah but on changing the tite to 'why you didn't like DMC4' that would be like saying 'why you didn't like the game as a whole', rather than a particular moment like all the threads on this subject are about o.o even our favourite things can have worst moments.

For example, look at post #4. It's look like "Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4?" or "why you didn't like the game as a whole"

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
For example, look at post #4. It's look like "Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4?" or "why you didn't like the game as a whole"
Oppressedwriter post, this one?
The backtracking, the dice game, the terrible camera angles, the lock on that you can't toggle while moving, the one song that repeats in every battle "the time has come and so have I, oh dear god, please make stop", and the general blandness to the environments.
Speaking of which, Oppressedwriter you played all of DMC4 right? Did you still like the game despite those things you mentioned, or did the cons outweigh the pros for you?

Top Bottom