• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does noone freak out when Kat is talking to absolutely nothing

EllDawn

Have you watched how people react to the homeless? They don't. They ignore them and just walk on by. I'd say that's pretty much the case here. They see someone they assume is crazy and just ignore her. Throw in the effects of Virility and they're not likely to care, anyway.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
People probably think she's a loony and ignore her.
I thought the same. Although it would've been cool if they'd shown maybe some spare her a' who the heck are you talking to?' glance. They so should've done a funny scene of where she and Dante are arguing, and people just see her talking to thin air. :lol:

I really don't get that scene. Kat's astral body can float away like a ghost in Limbo outside her real body. But she is saying she is walking in the real world.
Erm? Meh head hurts...
Maybe you could post more plotholes so we can discuss about them.
That's when she's in spirit form. When you see her in the game she's just walking around as normal in her body. We don't ever see her use spirit form in DmC.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Yeah because designing people's faces when they see a crazy looking witch girl talking to the air is a great use of development time.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Yeah because designing people's faces when they see a crazy looking witch girl talking to the air is a great use of development time.

Would that really take up that much time?

I'm honestly curious to hear how drawing a couple faces looking back at her talking to the air with a wtf face would have taken away from their over all development time.

AlchemistFromEden

Not really, since they were already at it with the motion capture for the scene and all. And I'm talking about a cinematic here anyway. For all I now they could have a staff do it in one day while still working on the rest of the scenes.
haha no no they could not do something like that in a day -_-

EvilX-81

They could've given afew of the passerby's some awkward looks at her, but the scene still plays off properly IMO. World today is crazy, and you don't know what assholes are planning. Be more understanding to ignore and GTFO of dodge as soon as possible without drawing attention to yourself before the insane girl talking to herself wigs out and pushes a button that blows herself and those gathered around her into small chunks or something.

Mystiq Doom

I've seen TONS of crazy people saying insane things in the streets of...well...everywhere and nobody says anything. Not a big deal at all.

Top Bottom