• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why call them Cr*pcom?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@aoshi...and everyone : Once again,look beyond DMC4.DMC is not their only franchise.They have MonHun,Tasunoko vs Capocm,Street Fighter,Gundam Vs[In collaboration with Bamco],Resident Evil,Sengoku BASARA,etc.Stop getting DMC specific.

If anything,the most recent "spitting" was the BASARA fest.Fans suggest the release of a demo and have send supportive letters and had their own i-team[internet team] to show that there are fans all over the world and that they like the series.And what do the Capcom big names say,especially Kobayashi?This : "It really is strange,the only ones who are interested in the BASARA series are females."Oh,f*** off.We gather to show them that they have achieved far more than they would ever expect,even after the "Devil Kings" troll attack and they do this.Just because we can't quit our jobs,U and school and come to a single fest in japan,they have to say this?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil'sB*tch;234950 said:
did the fans forgive capcom for dmc2?

I liked it the least but I was never part of the camp that thought that it was SO bad it should be removed from the series.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;234900 said:
^Look beyond the DMC series,it's not the only thing Capcom has as a game or as a series for that matter.And I told you that's one of the things they do.If you don't remember maybe I can refresh your memory a bit :

1)They took all the credit and backstabbed their own best employees,Studio Clover[now known as Platinum games] and Keiji Inafune's team.

2)They use fujoshi and fanboy tactics and urge them to "flame" their old employees.

3)They mistreat their own employees and enforce "fear tactics" so they can keep working on the projects the CEOS want,kind of like FOX,Cartoon Network and the gamers channel did with some excellent good shows that the US and EU audience enjoyed,because they thought solelly about quick cash,they didn't even think of the "long-term fan cash" which is better.

4)Cacpom Sequel Syndrome

5)They troll us true fans continuesly and forget that it was US,the western market,that made them stand a chance when they were in deepsh1t back in the 80s-90s.I don't say that they should owe us their life,but hell at least do what the rest of the decent companies do like say,Square-Enix or Koei.Don't go with Bamco's tactics : appaer on a "festival" for fans just to troll them and say in a polite way : "Screw you pigs,we have the money,you should be the good sheep you are and continue to buy the stuff we throw".It's one of the main reasons I stopped bying Capcom products after 2008[when DMC4 came out].\

Are those enough,or do you want more?

Zat is enough. Your always all knowing aren't you?
Does it have something to do with where your from?

Anyways, yeah, I understand why now.
Thanks!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Not really.I'm just interested.Maybe more than other guys since I want to enter the gaming world activelly,not only as a gamer,so I not only have to know I must also research for these.Fortunatelly I like the whole "studying-learning" thing on my own[maybe my country has something to do with that?].Though my hopes aren't that big,I hope I can at least make it as a fan-game maker.

aka958

Don't trust people
^But how come you got so much knowledge in every subject I've brought up?

I know Greece is known for many scientists and mathematicans, who all lusted for knowledge.

Many you too lusts for knowledge in what your doing, even more than deep knowledge, you want to know everything and in time, you will. o_O

Meg

Well let's see. I don't think I ever called Capcom Cr*pcom before. o_O. If I did I probably only meant it as a joke. Hmm...I disagree with some of what Capcom is doing but I agree 100% with other things. (Dante in MvC3) Same with Sony. They do some reaaalllly dumb stuff, but also a lot of right stuff. so I can forgive the dumb stuff.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@ aka : Lust...isn't that a bit too far?I'd just say it was and is love for knoweldge...or yes,perhaps in this day and age it is counted as lust,simply because of the way of life and the manipulation of the media and more that have been discussed in other topics[sorry it pains me to bring these kind of subjects up].As for how come I've answered each and every one...I dunno...perhaps one day I won't be able to.

For example if you brought up a discussion about Fortress a few weeks ago,I would be completely oblivious to that certain game.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;235045 said:
@ aka : Lust...isn't that a bit too far?I'd just say it was and is love for knoweldge...or yes,perhaps in this day and age it is counted as lust,simply because of the way of life and the manipulation of the media and more that have been discussed in other topics[sorry it pains me to bring these kind of subjects up].As for how come I've answered each and every one...I dunno...perhaps one day I won't be able to.

For example if you brought up a discussion about Fortress a few weeks ago,I would be completely oblivious to that certain game.

Fortress? The upcoming FFXII game that is under the codename Fortress? Or is it something else?

aka958

Don't trust people
I heard it's supposed to be released from the north american team. This doesn't bode well for a japanese game, hope they will do a good job keeping Vaan the way he is, über awesome and stays away from the main plot, as he should.

I think we've went a little off-topic though.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Don't care aka if you went a little off-topic :lol: it will die in a little i think there isn't much to tell anymore.

aka958

Don't trust people
dante_13;235233 said:
Don't care aka if you went a little off-topic :lol: it will die in a little i think there isn't much to tell anymore.

Maybe you don't care but you aren't the authority here. Just telling.

Well, Devil Bane kinda justified why you can call them Cr*pcom, so... yeah, call them that if you want to, I won't be bothered again.

aoshi

Devil Bane;234953 said:
@aoshi...and everyone : Once again,look beyond DMC4.DMC is not their only franchise.They have MonHun,Tasunoko vs Capocm,Street Fighter,Gundam Vs[In collaboration with Bamco],Resident Evil,Sengoku BASARA,etc.Stop getting DMC specific.

If anything,the most recent "spitting" was the BASARA fest.Fans suggest the release of a demo and have send supportive letters and had their own i-team[internet team] to show that there are fans all over the world and that they like the series.And what do the Capcom big names say,especially Kobayashi?This : "It really is strange,the only ones who are interested in the BASARA series are females."Oh,f*** off.We gather to show them that they have achieved far more than they would ever expect,even after the "Devil Kings" troll attack and they do this.Just because we can't quit our jobs,U and school and come to a single fest in japan,they have to say this?

I don't think fan-mails can actually make a gaming company deliver fan-service but the actual game acceptance or output on market with other games do. I believe capcom does take into consideration fan comments if they can be logically reasoned.They are a firm that work to generate revenue. There are other stupid firms that release games with most easiest difficulty tagged "HARD" to please fans and games are termed the best. WTF. But Capcom give genuine targets that give gamer a sense of completion which is wat i would expect from a gaming firm. Capcom has given some of best characters such as ryu,dante. But market value for such characters are not the best besides japan.

Below thread was started way before DMC4 was announced with info besides logo.Some of which were in the game.

1)Landscape look.
2)Multiple styles.
3)New character with throws.
4)Some of moves for nero.

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=141&page=2

I also think that it is hard to meet perceptions with logical data cuz data for most part will make perceptions incomplete.

Top Bottom