• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why call them Cr*pcom?

aka958

Don't trust people
Really, I'm ****ing tired of it.

Capcom created DMC, the game you like. Because they change it in a way you don't like it, are you going to bash them for it?

Would you want them to not exist at all? Then no DMC in the first place.
If you are so disappointed in them because they didn't make their own game the way you wanted it too, why the **** don't you create it the way you want? I guess you can't.

You can be happy what you get with their efforts or you just don't give a crap.

"But I pay for the game, it didn't please me."

No game is certain to be great, to fill your needs. They didn't promise you anything, they gave you a sequel of their game, not your game.

Who ****ing cares if they do it just to milk money? You get something, or if you don't like the game, don't continue to ****ing buy the new ones in the series.

They haven't done you anything bad, they haven't murdered someone, they haven't stolen something, they haven't twisted our politics or anything against you.

Now, tell me, why the **** do you call them Cr*pcom?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aka has a point. We have no truly good reason other than a couple of crappy games that were made. But they've made some just plain STUPID decisions in the past, as well.

I don't even really call them Cr*pcom all that often, anyway.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I dont call it of that way so often.

I believe it started just as something a ramdom guy sayed that spreaded like wildfire.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My stance on this: Because people simply enjoy saying something that rhymes with Capcom, and after they say it, they get to go "Oh ho! I made a funneh!"

Hah, on a more serious note, I am fairly tired of hearing it myself. Although I'm not going to ask anyone to quit if they truly are enjoying saying it for some odd reason. I'mis neutral on this matter.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Allow me to quote myself from the Capcom Wishes thread as to why I refer to them as Crapcom at times.

Angelo Credo;216649 said:
  • Start making your games properly. (That is, stop introducing new plot devices that end up raising a million questions, then have absolutely none of them answered by the end of the game.)

Improve the quality of your writing staff, stop sacking them and re-hire the people that actually know what the hell they're doing.

Make any new characters likeable this time please.

Stop outsourcing your projects to other people, you lazy bastards.

That is all.

---

I just mainly hate DMC4, which is why I harbour some resentment for them, everything up to that is gold.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;234823 said:
Allow me to quote myself from the Capcom Wishes thread as to why I refer to them as Crapcom at times.

---

I just mainly hate DMC4, which is why I harbour some resentment for them, everything up to that is gold.

So, because of them doing crappy games you are referring them crapcom?

What about the good games they did? Are those who gave you the good games that made you join this forum in the first place bad because they are not doing things your way now?

Just asking...

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Well aka has a point and Credo is correct.I didn't even knew that it was called crapcom and i will not start calling it this way.
I kinda liked DMC4 not so much like the other one's.
We will start calling it this way cuz they made a game wrong.Think about the other games that you liked.
I got ninja'd.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelo Credo;234823 said:

If you'd care to note that part, I acknowledge the fact that they've made good games and that's why I joined the forum in the first place.
I loved the DMC series up to 4 and the reason I refer to them as "Crapcom" sometimes is because they pretty much HAVE gone to crap now.

I'm just so tired of the fact that they 1: Axed the writing staff that made the series great. 2: Started introducing new plot device that create a million more questions than they'll ever answer and 3: They keep outsourcing such a numerous portion of their games to other companies who just can't do it right.

They're not the company they once were, they aren't doing their jobs properly. Hence. Crapcom.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I think what aka is trying to say is that the good things by Capcom outweigh the bad things, and therefore, calling them Crapcom is kind of meaningless, and a tad annoying.

But once again...I'm neutral on this matter. It doesn't bother me enough to really get to me, and I don't think they're bad enough for me to go off and call them 'crapcom'

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Well yeah.I guess you are right.We can wright them letter.:p Really if you could what would you wright?

EDIT:stop ninjaning me.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Explain to us what the hell is going on in the next game, and bridge the damned gap in between the series now, and DMC2.

aoshi

I am currently playing DMC 4 and find it to be unique in it's own way. But really has lost connection to its eariler games but could be a good start to the series. I think the reference was an act of bargain towards the best company which gives best characters.Besides there are other people who refer to capcom as such which cannot be argued as BS is omnipresent and hard to ignore. I dont think it was an insult. Many people have many versions of the game, but needs to be made on common grounds to satisfy all of them to an extent.

Nero was the kinda demon i expected from a franchise designing demons but found dante who was even better.May be there were more that pictured a demon as arrogant,****y and power hungry.Which was why nero.

I dont think reference was an insult.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just because i like DMC doesn't mean to say i have to like the ppl who make the game. I have never liked Cr@pcom and never will.
And because of this Nero/Vergil thing, i hate them even more.
If i wanna call them cr@pcom, i will.

EDIT: One word: SANCTUS!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say people will always have their opinions. Opinions are notoriously hard to change, you know.

Top Bottom