• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who you play with more Dante or Vergil and whos more badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I think that if Capcom made a prequeil to DMC3 on PSP thats all about Vergil's origins, Vergil fiends would break down and have multiple orgas......nvm. Off topic.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;117150 said:
I think that if Capcom made a prequeil to DMC3 on PSP thats all about Vergil's origins, Vergil fiends would break down and have multiple orgas......nvm. Off topic.

Pointless.

A post-DMC1 game with Vergil would rock.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;117167 said:
Pointless.

A post-DMC1 game with Vergil would rock.

I agree...but then Capcom would have to give us some info on his wearabouts -- heres hoping ^__^

aka958

Don't trust people
i would agree... When you play with Vergil you can just spam summon swords and just do some random combos while with Dante you need real tactics. i mean Vergil is really cool but ain't that fun to play with, he's more like a enemy an awesome enemy.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
--Nelo Angelo--;160905 said:
Although i like Vergil most, i play more with Dante because he has more swords and guns that it's impossible to get bored!
Dante has as many swords as Vergil. So, the underlined part is a nonsense.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Sorry if I'm bumping, but I really want to post in this thread.

I play more with Dante because he has more weapons and, obviously, more moves than Vergil.
And Dante is more badass.

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
I play Dante, because it's annoying the way they handled Vergil, one opening cutscene and then just Dante's campaign without the cutscences, and you fight a RED VERGIL. that's right, they just recolored him. ****ed me off. Plus, Vergil lacks variety, though playing as Nelo Angelo was cool.

the weird

vergil is more badass. but i think he has less moves. but his moves are cooler than dantes. i cant decide :p

Railazel

DanteTheDevil;160927 said:
Dante has as many swords as Vergil. So, the underlined part is a nonsense.

Dante has 5 melee weapons, while Vergil has three (One being his Yamato blade, the second being the Beowulf armor, and the third being a combination of the Force Edge and Yamato). But I haven't gotten to the point where I can decide, but, so far, I'd rather play as Dante, he has more styles, guns, swords, moves, and is by far more badass. Besides, Vergil is too strong, but I like playing as him because of that.

bEarDeD_daNTe

oh come on if they were evenly matched why cant you fight dante when you use vergil, logic:

dante is way over vergil thats the simple reason,,,,,

dante is both cool with the most moves and a badass motorcycle driver

Red

I think vergil is cool because he kills very efficiently. Speed and Strength, in harmony... Dante is a gangster. Not bad.:lol:

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
Vergil both times. I mean seriosly, the air trick abilities are excellent at getting Vergil in close to a far away enemy to continue a combo, the three DA's allow him to switch between all of his weapons withou the statue. Plus, he's just bad.

And people talk about the whole "Vante" problem, That's just because capcom is lazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom