• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who you play with more Dante or Vergil and whos more badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
After many hours with both and lots and LOTS of pro–video watching I can safely say that Dante contains more depth and interest for me than Vergil.

And yes, Vergil is pure badass.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok Vergil is the badass and i really play Dante and Vergil equally....that's kinda hard to believe but it's true
also i personally like playing with Vergil yeah he doesn't have as many options as Dante but man if your a complete Badass with him he can get some crazy ass combos just look at some of the pro Vergil vids out there

Janny

Dines with dementia
At first I couldn't even think about playing with Vergil since I love Dante's E&I, but when I saw the amount of damage I can make with Vergil I became addicted to his swords... Now I have the weird feeling that Dante's not strong enough (well, Vergil is the bigger brother and therefore more powerful)...

Sparda™

Janny;116188 said:
At first I couldn't even think about playing with Vergil since I love Dante's E&I, but when I saw the amount of damage I can make with Vergil I became addicted to his swords... Now I have the weird feeling that Dante's not strong enough (well, Vergil is the bigger brother and therefore more powerful)...

Bigger brother or not, the twins are equally powerful!;)

Keaton

Premium
I'm going to avoid the Dante's plays with himself pun :D Yay innuendo! ;)

I prefer Dante TBH, Virgil is a fantastic character and I have more than 20hrs playtime with him, but I adore Dante, Virgil almost makes the game easy in places because he is so laughably quick to level up.

With Summoned Swords and Beowulf leveled up he has no trouble tearing through the early bosses with ease, whereas Dante has much more to develop and progress :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
(well, Vergil is the bigger brother and therefore more powerful)...
Vergil was simply born first, they're twins, there is no older brother. In the second battle they were evenly matched.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My favorite character is Dante and always will be. Therefore I play with him more. But as for who's the most badass, I could never decide. They both rock in their own unique way.^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I play with Dante more and Dante is more badass than Vergil. I dont like how Vergil plays and I got tired of him VERY quick.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Esura;116938 said:
I play with Dante more and Dante is more badass than Vergil. I dont like how Vergil plays and I got tired of him VERY quick.
Because you did eat your wheaties mister.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I play with Vergil the most because... he's just Vergil. The Awesomeness! ^_^ I usually play with Dante whenever I want to play through the game and watch the cutscenes as I go along. Shame that Vergil didn't get his own custom cutscenes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom