• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wants to win a Devil May Cry beach towel?

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
As soon as we've thought up a suitable theme for the compo! Suggestions? ;)

I hate being the person who keeps bumping this topic, but it has been a long while and we still haven't seen any update from you. Now that you've changed the design of the site (it's awesome btw :) ) and are active again, do you have any updates regarding this?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i loved that competition a while ago the caption the image competition aaaah that was fun

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I hate being the person who keeps bumping this topic, but it has been a long while and we still haven't seen any update from you. Now that you've changed the design of the site (it's awesome btw :) ) and are active again, do you have any updates regarding this?
Very soon. The only, only thing stopping me from kicking off the contest right now is down to a saddening shortage of funds. After seemingly losing favour with the Google AdSense gods and being someone with virtually no income at present, I have to review every expenditure quite carefully. This'll be the first contest whereby I'll have to foot the postage and potential import tax costs, so I'm basically having to have to come up with the cash to foot the bill(s) via other means. Donations have been a huge help, by the way. Selling bits and pieces on eBay, I've found, not so much. Nobody wants my junk. :(

Short answer: very soon.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Awww, now I feel like a complete jerk...

DAMN IT, WHY WONT NEXT YEAR COME ALREADY?!...

Hope things get better Steve...:D

Meg

How much money do you think you'll need for postage? I might be able to make a donation.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Very soon. The only, only thing stopping me from kicking off the contest right now is down to a saddening shortage of funds. After seemingly losing favour with the Google AdSense gods and being someone with virtually no income at present, I have to review every expenditure quite carefully. This'll be the first contest whereby I'll have to foot the postage and potential import tax costs, so I'm basically having to have to come up with the cash to foot the bill(s) via other means. Donations have been a huge help, by the way. Selling bits and pieces on eBay, I've found, not so much. Nobody wants my junk. :(

Short answer: very soon.

I do believe the winners won't mind paying for postage.

Must... Stop... Bumping... This... Thread...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You really do. :p I understand that you want news about this really bad, but bumping it all the time isn't going to magically summon Steve. :ermm: I get that you're interested and that's great, so I hope you actually win something so that all the dedication you've been showing could very well get you some results, but unless you have something more concrete to say (f.e. discuss more ideas about what the contest might be about, or what you'd be doing with the prize if you won etc.) so that there can actually be a proper discussion in the thread, I suggest you just limit yourself into waiting. I know it might be hard, but be positive, sooner or later, news will appear. ^_^

Top Bottom