• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who should have won? Dante or Vergil

Who should have won in a fight that wasn't fixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i say that Dante has more skills than Vergil
Vergil has DarkSlayer, but Dante has an ear that can hera anything

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Come on, the only reason Dante is always winning is that he's goodie, and all stories must have a happyend

D

Deleted member 209

Nelo Assholo;10667 said:
Voted Dante, as it seems I'm the only one who seems to think so. :lol:
o no I think he should've won 2 I jus found this thread and I'm like Vergil winning? no WAY should that travisty occur. :lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;11769 said:
Come on, the only reason Dante is always winning is that he's goodie, and all stories must have a happyend

but dont mix the real life...........bad guys can win...............just like the World War II

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Easily, just combine Beowulf, Force Edge, Yamato, Summoned swords, Teleportation skills-nobody won't stand

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Alastor12;12444 said:
So if consider only their in-game skills, I would say that Vergil gonna kick some demons' a$$es

Your an idot seeing how Dante's in-game skills are horribly mauled with balance problems and stupid mistakes. Same goes Vergil but with an opposite effect, He to powerful in-game.

TC the fight was fixed in Vergil's favor:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Dante=Vergil If you can't accept it then stop playing. Pi

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Alastor12;12976 said:
World to end? It is not Vergil's target

So you forget about Mundus, have we? Now I know what comes next "But Vergil had the FE, which is the Sparda and Sparda was a god!!!1111!!1111111!" and then I say "1) No Sparda is not a god. He's not that powerful. 2) Sparda had help and in all likelyness won only just barely. 3) Vergil losing to Dante was good for him. It forced him to grow-up, which in turn make him more powerful." So there:p . Pi

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Ether101;12978 said:
Your an idot seeing how Dante's in-game skills are horribly mauled with balance problems and stupid mistakes. Same goes Vergil but with an opposite effect, He to powerful in-game.

TC the fight was fixed in Vergil's favor

Dante=Vergil If you can't accept it then stop playing. Pi

Don't forget it also depends on your preferences

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Ether101;12979 said:
So you forget about Mundus, have we? Now I know what comes next "But Vergil had the FE, which is the Sparda and Sparda was a god!!!1111!!1111111!" and then I say "1) No Sparda is not a god. He's not that powerful. 2) Sparda had help and in all likelyness won only just barely. 3) Vergil losing to Dante was good for him. It forced him to grow-up, which in turn make him more powerful." So there:p . Pi

No, I'm not going to say this. Vergil just wants revenge for his mother, so his aim is to collect more power

Beowulf 's Soul

Actually this kind of questions apply in movies, not in games. In the game you tested your abitlityes (as dante) against vergil and you defeated him, that means that dante SHOULD have won because YOU won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom