• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who loves Saints Row 2

aka958

Don't trust people
No, he said that Oblivion is like Saints row, pretty much rinse and repeat.
I told him it ain't because it has more variation and options to go for.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
@aka: Well I'll admit to being wrong there. I made too much of a sweeping generalization. Thanks for pointing that out :lol:

and for the record I'm female ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;215851 said:
@aka: Well I'll admit to being wrong there. I made too much of a sweeping generalization. Thanks for pointing that out :lol:

and for the record I'm female ;)

Damn! It's your avatar! It's evil... You got a male ava, or so it seems, and I usually draw the conclusion with avatars or signatures... It's your own fault! :(

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well don't take it too hard. I laughed for about five minutes before I decided I should inform you two of my gender :lol:
No big deal :)

aka958

Don't trust people
:( But, but, why would you have such a male-ish avatar then? And the name Tonks is a little confnuzzling when it comes to which gender the name is from.

A dude can be called Tonks...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well my avatar is a south park vergil cause I love him. And my name is taken from the female character Nymphadora
Tonks. Your confusion is understandable :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Ahh... Now I get it. It that Tonks! And who doesn't love South Park? The 200th episode was so god damn awesome... I want to see the conclusion.

Well anyways... Shall we go back on topic now?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Oop, yeah. That got off....again.
Sorry demon genral but I don't enjoy SR or anything of that nature. Senseless violence towards virtual innocents isn't something I'm into

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well yeah ;)

Lemme fix that: Sensless violence towards virtual innocents thats caused by me isn't something I'm into. Watching it is alright

aka958

Don't trust people
:D

I bet it is!

Demon General, what if the gigantic Barbra Streisand dinosaur thingy attacked whatever world that was in Saints Row 2. That would be fun.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
saint's row is the cheapest and weakest "clone" of classic gta. I don't know what people find in this game, because it's total crap. The only thing I liked in it - is the anguish expression on your character's face when you customize him or her at the very beginning. Made me laugh for a moment. However the fun ends here. I played the game for approximately 10-20 minutes, maybe less. Then I hit the uninstall button, and the game went to the rubbish bin... It's not worth your time... Boring and unoriginal, silly crime game.... Try scarface, billion times better game !

Top Bottom