• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who looks better?

Who do you think looks better?

• Total voters

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
So who among the DMC girls do you think looks better?
one of the classics or the new Kat?
Trish0.jpg
lady1.jpg
dmc4kyrie.jpg
lucia-devil-may-cry-2-316a2.jpg
DmC-Kat.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I find that to be an unfair question since I preffer classic Trish and not this one.

rocketvergil

who tell hell choose kyrie? buddy deserves to be shot in the foot. But kat seems to have a certain appeal that the other don't so i choose her
I didnt even want to include kyrie as a choice but I did , so that some people cant complain
kyrie is nothing more than a blow up doll, she has got no expressions or any good role in the game whatsoever.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Even thought I dont like trish because of 4, i would have to say her.

Second choice Kyrie cause she has a certain elegance.

Guys remember this is about looks, you cant play the personality card. Otherwise trish would be dead last too.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
I find that to be an unfair question since I preffer classic Trish and not this one.
Classic or new Trish, she still looks the best.

Here is my list:
1. Trish
2. Lucia
3. Kat/Lady (both of them look weird lol)
4. Kyrie (Sorry but she looks so bland, and such a Inoue Orohime lookalike!)

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Lady all the way and I mean DMC3 version :D .
Kat would be my second choice since she looks "normal" without super long legs :lol:
Lucia would be the third, not so pretty face but sexy body... :blush:
Trish looks almost anorectic at times :| so she is 4th on my list .
Kyrie isn't even worth mentionin' >_<

rocketvergil

Classic or new Trish, she still looks the best.

Here is my list:
1. Trish
2. Lucia
3. Kat/Lady (both of them look weird lol)
4. Kyrie (Sorry but she looks so bland, and such a Inoue Orohime lookalike!)
I like orihime

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Lady (DMC3 version, i did not like the changes to her appearance in DMC4 ( important advice for anyone doing anything ever: bigger does not mean better and showing more is not always an improvement.)
Kyrie (she really needs more love from fans, all of you are way to mean to her.)

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

I think Trish has no competition when it comes down to looks. I must say though i am disappointed from Kat. I though she'd be better looking but i guess i was wrong. Now imo she looks even worse then dino.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I think Trish has no competition when it comes down to looks. I must say though i am disappointed from Kat. I though she'd be better looking but i guess i was wrong. Now imo she looks even worse then dino.
Trish's looks are so sharp, angled, hard and... mannish to me. She's got a thick pointy nose too.
Trish_DMC4_01.jpg

Gloria%26Trish.png

Now that isn't a bad thing if done right. In the second pic, Trish looks like a cross-dressing fifteen year old boy. (Leave Britney ALOOOOOONE!!!) The best way to accent those sharp, strong, angled features would have been to combine them with exaggerated feminine traits like softer fuller lips and cheekbones to keep the balance.

roo4gg.jpg

This is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She's got the same features as Trish, yet they read differently to me.

scaled.php

She's got this look where she can go from bad, bad girl...

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleykj.jpg

To good bad girl in an instant.

Also, because of the combination of soft and harsh traits, she is both strong, dark, bad-ass and undoubtedly feminine. In fact, she'd make a great Trish herself.

Now, imagine this chick standing next to Dante. Of course in a black corset, not a red one.

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyy.jpg

483855.jpg

Yeah, I thought so.

ZeroLove

Trish's looks are so sharp, angled, hard and... mannish to me. She's got a thick pointy nose too.
Trish_DMC4_01.jpg

Gloria%26Trish.png

Now that isn't a bad thing if done right. In the second pic, Trish looks like a cross-dressing fifteen year old boy. (Leave Britney ALOOOOOONE!!!) The best way to accent those sharp, strong, angled features would have been to combine them with exaggerated feminine traits like softer fuller lips and cheekbones to keep the balance.

roo4gg.jpg

This is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She's got the same features as Trish, yet they read differently to me.

scaled.php

She's got this look where she can go from bad, bad girl...

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleykj.jpg

To good bad girl in an instant.

Also, because of the combination of soft and harsh traits, she is both strong, dark, bad-ass and undoubtedly feminine. In fact, she'd make a great Trish herself.

Now, imagine this chick standing next to Dante. Of course in a black corset, not a red one.

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyy.jpg

483855.jpg

Yeah, I thought so.

Should would be perfect to play as Trish in a live-action movie, if there ever will be one!

Top Bottom