• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who looks better?

Who do you think looks better?

• Total voters

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well for one, Kat is part of an organization that has to do with demons. Trish was part of Mundus' empire and Lady is part of the devil hunters. That way, we could think that Kat's job is similar to a fusion between the other two's jobs.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Both trish and lucia were clones of a source material, maybe Kat could become that source material.

I think of kat as a cross from credo/kyrie from 4.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Both trish and lucia were clones of a source material, maybe Kat could become that source material.

I think of kat as a cross from credo/kyrie from 4.

credo was B.A and was the only character i liked in 4 and i don't think kat is as helpless and fragile as kyrie

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
credo was B.A and was the only character i liked in 4 and i don't think kat is as helpless and fragile as kyrie

well kat's been described as a character who has a innocent view of the world around her which describes kyrie and like credo she is a loyal soldier of her order.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
well kat's been described as a character who has a innocent view of the world around her which describes kyrie and like credo she is a loyal soldier of her order.

Well atleast she isn't cringing everytime like kyrie i recall a game in which a murder also had an "Innocent view of the world" yet he committed some of the most excruciating crimes

Top Bottom