• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is more evil

ZeroLove

whatever why you guys suggest it as evil "sign" it isn't

Correct, the symbol itself is not evil, however, it has been used to represent something evil. As said, the swastika turned the other way around is the symbol the Nazi's use and a cross turned upside down is a symbol used for Satanism and the Anti-Christ which is also considered evil. But in the end, they are just symbols. It's not like they can harm you in itself.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Correct, the symbol itself is not evil, however, it has been used to represent something evil. As said, the swastika turned the other way around is the symbol the Nazi's use and a cross turned upside down is a symbol used for Satanism and the Anti-Christ which is also considered evil. But in the end, they are just symbols. It's not like they can harm you in itself.
its also used in hinduism for peace so i would hardly call it evil

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Correct, the symbol itself is not evil, however, it has been used to represent something evil. As said, the swastika turnedf.

Thx for clearing it out they're just symbols and it wasn't exactly the swastika in Hinduism you were talking about and also thank you for acknowledging me that upside down cross exists it just rang a bell in my head ;)

ZeroLove

Thx for clearing it out they're just symbols and it wasn't exactly the swastika in Hinduism you were talking about and also thank you for acknowledging me that upside down cross exists it just rang a bell in my head ;)

Hehe, you're welcome. ^^

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Hehe, you're welcome. ^^

yeah ^_^ btw they vergil isn't evil if you really want evil from Devil may cry universe see arkham he is the real culprit and those words he said dying just nailed that he is a complete retard "So what if i killed a miserable human" even though she was his wife vergil is just a lonely kid need a parent really i mean he just blindly wants power without a plan that what he actually needs to do with that power he just wants it that's it nothing planned for the future at all

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
yeah ^_^ btw they vergil isn't evil if you really want evil from Devil may cry universe see arkham he is the real culprit and those words he said dying just nailed that he is a complete retard "So what if i killed a miserable human" even though she was his wife vergil is just a lonely kid need a parent really i mean he just blindly wants power without a plan that what he actually needs to do with that power he just wants it that's it nothing planned for the future at all
that is because we know so little about him rather than dante.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Capcom is evil because they've turned RE Into action oriented direction where leon and chris performs the "Look at me i am awesome moves"

AND NOW they've turned DMC into wrong direction by DMC4 all love story and joker the dante

as for EA They have dead space which is much scareir then RE4 or 5

Top Bottom