• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is more evil

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Activision or EA

I would have to say activision because EA have redeemed themselves with good games like Dead space and Mass effect 2 and the only real thing we can call evil of them is Madden games

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i would vote me but thats not an option but to me no contest is say with activision cuz i dont like ea

mrrandomlulz

Why would they be considered evil?
Ea buys out whatever.they can and forces out sequels
And activision milks out CoD titles every year and said they wouldnt do a series unless they could milk it
Only EA have recently been fixing themselves

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I vote Activision. The rate at which they pump out those absolutely retarded CoD sequels is appalling.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Activision for being nothing more than a money grabbing cooperation with no interest in keeping the fanbase of its games happy and only being interested in exploiting people for more cash and milking its franchises until they totally dry out. EA used to be exactly the same but they have somewhat redeemed themselves over the last few years.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
M.O.D.O.K. is the most evil :p...but seriously...Activision..they don't make any new IPs, just recreations of old ones and continuations and they're now having you pay for online. It's stupid

Dark Drakan

Admin
M.O.D.O.K. is the most evil :p...but seriously...Activision..they don't make any new IPs, just recreations of old ones and continuations and they're now having you pay for online. It's stupid

Yeah that CoD Elite subscription idea is crazy, Bobby Kotick has wanted that for years and now he finally has his wish and people are paying for it. At least EA have pretty much the same system with BattleLog for Battlefield 3 but for free.

mrrandomlulz

and the scary thing was activision has been around since atari it wasn't till 1996 till activision made CoD and EA didn't start being evil till the ps2
and in 2008 atleast EA decided to redeem themselves with dead space

Activision for being nothing more than a money grabbing cooperation with no interest in keeping the fanbase of its games happy and only being interested in exploiting people for more cash and milking its franchises until they totally dry out. EA used to be exactly the same but they have somewhat redeemed themselves over the last few years.
that is because they got a new owner in 2008 who admitted to the companies past mistakes

mrrandomlulz

I am a fan of rockstar games
because i <3 Manhunt and GTA

Capcom are my fav company too because when they make an M game they know how to balance
Character quality with BA attitude plus the gameplay for both of these companies is unique
Fun fact: Red Dead Revolver was originally Capcoms game it was bought out by Rockstar north after Capcom abandoned the project. Rockstar now in control of the game changed it to be more mature and later went 0n to make the non linear sequel Red Dead Redemption

mrrandomlulz

Still EA's darkest day in my eyes was shutting down Westwood Studios... still not happy about that.
The only real games I play by EA are made by Visceral games. and Visceral games know how to make a horror game(Dead space) and unlike heavenly sword , Dante's Inferno was a decent god of war clone.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The only real games I play by EA are made by Visceral games. and Visceral games know how to make a horror game(Dead space) and unlike heavenly sword , Dante's Inferno was a decent god of war clone.

EA publish quite a few games I play Fifa, Mass Effect, Battlefield, Fight Night, Command & Conquer, Crysis and looking forward to the new Syndicate.

Top Bottom