• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you prefer? Dante or Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggrayy05

Dark_Vergil66
that's a very hard question to answer. I prefer Vergil since i love his sword the yamato and his take no crap personality.

Baby Devil

I like dante cuz he got lots of styles and moves and I like vergil cuz I fit his personality!!I would prefer dante!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm still voting Vergil, I bought Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition just to play as him and he's just awesome. ^_^

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
Dante in DMC3, Vergil in all the rest of them (even though he wasn't directly in them and I haven't played DMC2) because I thought Dante in DMC1 was just gay. I like my men cool, pizza loving and funny, thank you.:D

Tyles

Angel;18209 said:
I'll have to say Dante coz Vergil has crap hair...poor reason, but reason enough for me...

That's actually the reason why I'd pick Dante. Curse that silly anime spikey hair.

I'll go with Dante.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
STILL GOING WITH DANTE!!!!!!!!

although to be honest the only reason i bought special edition was to play as vergil. maybe i'm a vergil fan girl in denial?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Angel;18209 said:
I'll have to say Dante coz Vergil has crap hair...poor reason, but reason enough for me...

Huh? Most Vergil fangirls die over his hair! o_O :wacko: =] Still different people different views....

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
bluedemon;21794 said:
VIRGIL ALL THE WAY

devilmaycry;22486 said:
I'm still voting Vergil, I bought Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition just to play as him and he's just awesome. ^_^

xxspider-chickx;22518 said:
Dante in DMC3, Vergil in all the rest of them (even though he wasn't directly in them and I haven't played DMC2) because I thought Dante in DMC1 was just gay. I like my men cool, pizza loving and funny, thank you.:D

IloveVergil;22789 said:
Huh? Most Vergil fangirls die over his hair! o_O :wacko: =] Still different people different views....

Nel0 Angel0;22804 said:
I dont think he has crap hair lol but I prefer Vergil he is just like me quick and slick is the way to move.

yay!! VERGIL! VERGIL!! VERGIL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom