• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you prefer? Dante or Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Re: WHO DO U PROFORE DANTE OR VIRGIL

Nelo Angelo... ;)

Just kidding! Vergil.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I liked Dante ib DMC1, and Vergil in DMC3. If this was about all of the games in the series I would say Dante, if it was a choice of Dante or Vergil in DMC3 I would say Vergil for sure.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
KoRn_Dowwg666;17563 said:
I liked Dante ib DMC1, and Vergil in DMC3. If this was about all of the games in the series I would say Dante, if it was a choice of Dante or Vergil in DMC3 I would say Vergil for sure.

So very true! That's what I thought at first, and finally came to decide between Dante from 1 and Vergil, but since Dante 1 showed some Vergil characteristics (for example.."SILENCE!!") I decided to choose Dante^^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dante in Devil May Cry one is a three dimentional character, i.e. his personality changes throughout the course of the game. He goes from cocky and arrogant in the beginning to serious and mature in the end. So yeah, he will have some Vergil characteristics in him ^_^

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
let me answer your question with another question, would all you vergil fans rather they replace dante with vergil? i mean, comon, he's the main character of the game. it wouldnt be DMC...

like i said in another post, dante defeated mundus and sealed the portal to the demon world, yet vergil was controlled by mundus, so im deffinately goin with dante

Rend

Necromancer
Hmmm tough, I love both characters, in DMC3 I liked Vergil more but in DMC1 and 2 I liked Dante more, plus I just love DMC2 Dante, it's my favorite version of Dante, he got the whole anti-hero thing down, so yup have to go with Dante.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'll have to say Dante coz Vergil has crap hair...poor reason, but reason enough for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom