• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I tried beating ver hard mode today.... and it really took me about 2 hours to get to the 3rd stage.
Cerberus is a big problem for me there. Does it really matter on what person or differ clothes you pick for Dante? I chose Sparda and now Im not even killing Cerberus'es half health bar!!!
Damn it!! Why did I have to save over my Very hard game on stage 8!!??

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No there's no difference. Choose whichever you like. The only place I use Sparda is HOH, since it is like Sparda is so strong that he kills everything with one move:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
...... arent we all a bit insane?
Well, I dont like using Sparda. Im not sure why though.
I just dont like using him on Dante must die mode....
Damn!!! Now I have to play DMD from Stage 1!!! Arrrr!!!
I mistakely saved over my stage 8 very hard and stage 3 DMD.... damn!!!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay, okay, okay.
I used the code and it worked. And I finished hard mode yesterday with Vergil and unlocked nelo Angelo.
Scary...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, good luck on that.
I started again with Dante on Very hard and Im stuck on stage 8: In the giants womb. Or something like that name.
Though his heart and everything will take time to kill off. This time not even my bro can kill him!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Leviathan. His heart wouldn't be so damn hard if it wasn't for those Envies. I think thats what they are anyways.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Those demon? I know, they are damn annoying! And even if you kill them there is no use in doing that because Leviathen will get stronger and shoot lasers at you!
And I only found out yesterday that when a demon is killed and a health goes to Leviathen it gets more health.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Really? I just learned now, because you just told me XD. It took me 4ever to figure out that Vergil was healing himself in DT like Dante. I was like, "Damn, no wonder this b**ch won't die. XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehe, well I think that its a bit unfair when he goes into a ball and turns DT. Because as he is doing that he gets more health by the second, and you cant touch him!
So then I go DT when he goes DT.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I DT when he does too, although I try to stay away from him while he's in DT because I don't like the fact that he doesn't even flinch if you manage to hit him while he's in DT.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, that annoying too. While he is in DT he is alost invinsible. I cant hit him, well I can but it has NO effect on him whatsoever.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It has effect, it keeps him from healing, but it just intimadates me and drives me crazy when he doesn't flinch.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True, even with DTE - which makes him lose power even in DT - he still acts as nothing happened. Which is kinda weird DT Dante fells quite easily:p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Tony_Redgrave;48045 said:
True, even with DTE - which makes him lose power even in DT - he still acts as nothing happened. Which is kinda weird DT Dante fells quite easily:p

Could you put that in better words please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom