• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay... that seems real difficult.
Though no worries, I will try.
Kill them with one shot and they kill you with one shot.... how was Naven and Vergil3 in heaven or hell mode?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nevan in my case wanted two moves. One Stinger to defeat the bats and a normal slash to defeat her.
Vergil took one bullet:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, I beat Vergil in 0.00. I promise never to embarass him like that again. So sad. As for Nevan, she's another one you just want to kick in the a$$.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But I hate it when she kisses ya... that IS ewwwwwwww!!
So you kill Vergil with one bullet?? If you get to...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;46983 said:
But I hate it when she kisses ya... that IS ewwwwwwww!!
So you kill Vergil with one bullet?? If you get to...
I LOVE when she kisses them, one time I stalked up on vital stars so she could kiss them a bunch of times. (I know I have problems)

And yeah, you can hit Vergil's fat a$$ when he walks towards you...I still can't believe that, a DMC boss walking towards Dante. >_>

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not just any DMC boss, after all in the real battle when you approach him as he walks you get a Stinger:p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
SE was hardest or so I found.

Particularly on HOH.

nevan was annoying when playing as Vergil. As badly as I beat her I really wanted to dish out much more. That happens when they annoy me, I tend to go berserk (DT style).

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Vergil is quite difficult to get used to that is true. And his Style is ideal for enemies but not the best for other situations. But he can be unstoppable in battles that's true.
Tricky fights like with Nevan are normally more difficult with Vergil who cannot stay on air as much as Dante without Jump Canceling..

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Wasnt Beowulf a problem for any of your'll??
How can you kill him with ONE shot??
Oh, and by the way Vergilissexy, Beowulf also walks to ya at the beginning of the fight and Geryon runs toward at the beginning on the bridge.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, but Beowulf walks with the intention of hitting you as soon as that fight begans. Vergil just kinda walks like he's taking a walk in the street, and he also doesn't walk towards you right away, he kinda walks to the side at first as if he's ignoring you. (Heh, I would notice such details >_>)

Geryon runs ready to attack, you have to dodge him right away. (Which is something I failed to do many times.)

Beowulf was easy for me on HOH mode. All you have to do is shoot him. I had a problem with Doppleganger though, cause in order to hit it you have to cut on the light, but it wouldn't allow me to, it kept hitting me, so I said f**k this and just bought some holy water for his/her ***.

PS: I said his/her because Doppleganger has no gender untill it takes a form. Dopplegangers are real paranormals ya know.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think its a him.
And buying holy water may just be my only hope to everything on Dante must die mode.
So, you say all bosses are hard in DMD?
I am totally stuck in superglue on stage 3.
Cerberus is killing me in just 1 or 2 minutes!! Well it did take me 20 to 30 minutes to get to him anyway...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
EVERYTHING is hard on DMD mode. I still can't believe that wraths showed up in Dante's house. I totaly freaked. As for Doppleganger it would currently be a HE now because he is Dante's now. But remember when you shine it in the light? It loses it's form and it has nothing down there, thus genderless. XD

I kinda said screw this on DMD and VMD mode. I'll try some other time.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, if you say your going to screw DMD and VMD mode then maybe when you beat Very Hard mode you will unlock heaven or hell!!!!
Then you..... crap, but no super Dante then...
You will just have to beat VMD and DMD mode.
But Im waiting for more pics and art, also more videos.
But.... you can finish the game without DMD mode and then a cool video will come up, one that is bound for viewers that didnt complete the ame... according to me that is.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh....well uhhhh...I got kinda lazy after I beat Dante's normal mode and Vergil's easy mode and just put the code in so I have all of the pics and modes. I still want to beat them all though. I beat Dante's HOH mode. This may sound weird but I don't find VH mode to be that hard. I tried it for a little while with regular Dante and I actually got through.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I beat all the modes exept for VMD,DMD,HOH for both.
And by the way, whenever I try the cheat it never works out for my game.
And today I went to Very hard mode on stage 8 and mistakely saved over it with Vergil very hard on stage 3..... damn it!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Damn that sucks. At first the code wouldn't work for me either, but it turns out I was doing it wrong. I went to a site that actually gave me directions on how to do it. Let me see if I can find it...

Ah, here it is. http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/ps2cheatscodesd/a/DevilMayCry3SE.htm Turns out I had it in my favs. Look at the "Special note" at the bottom of the code and it will tell you how to do it. I used my thigh to press the L and R buttons so I could press to other ones. XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Please do.
They said when you enter the code a voice will say something like Devil May Cry.
Also they gave me a cheat where you can use 2 players at once.
I was like, "Yay! I wont struggle anymore!"..... but when I read the end of it, it said with Doppleganger only. Now, I used Doppleganger on Vergil3 and I really made a flop up.
And I was not going to use my gold orb on that, so I just quit. My bro then eventually did the honours of killing Vergil. And I did the honours of killing more than 100 demons at the end. Rock on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom